Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2002, 07:24 AM   #11
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thanks Packrat. Do you know if when you are trying to become a monk it resets the 2 days when you enter the Bushi guild. I seem to be forever out of armor.
Old 07-16-2002, 07:32 AM   #12
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm not sure I understand your question...

I do know, it takes 4 hours Real time, to equal 2 days....If you go back in town befor then....It resets.

When I did the Monk quest...I just left town and stood at the gate....then I left the game on, mowed my lawn and went out to do laundry.

[ 07-16-2002, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Packrat ]
Old 07-16-2002, 07:49 AM   #13
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

I keep going back into town to level up my other charactors. I'll leave the game on when I go to bed & set my alarm for 4 hours. My kids would freak if I banned them off when I wasn't on during the day. It's school holidays. They could get mad enough to take back the game, it belongs to them, I gave it to them for xmas.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:17 AM   #14
WillowIX
Apophis

WOW Kev! Youīre my new hero! You gave the game to your kids and now you play it and keep them from the computer even though itīs their game. Iīm REALLY impressed! LOL!
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 08:28 AM   #15
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey WillowIX, It's only my 10 & 12yo boys that I find easy to kick around. They are very responsive to physical suggestion (read threats). When my 3yo girl is older I will have to look for a new strategy, maybe another pc. Is the name Willow from Buffy or the movie of the same name. The Buffy Willow is prettier than Buffy.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:39 AM   #16
WillowIX
Apophis

No, Willowīs one of my second names. And since I love the movie Willow I thought the name appropiate lol! It started with a Willow in Eye of the Beholder, then worked my way up. Stayed on WillowX smewhere cause I couldnīt remember all the different handles lol. I canīt tell my daughter to "bugger off" (no I donīt think itīs considered rough language). My hubby would get all over me if I did lol, he spoils her quite thoroughly. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Wyv, if you do consider that phrase above bad laguage, tell me and itīs gone [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 08:51 AM   #17
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well Willow, It looks like another pc for you. I believe that you can hook both up to the same internet connection, but if your connection is as slow as mine it might get frustrating. It takes me 2 minutes to write & 10 to get back to the forum. What does lol mean.