Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 06:31 PM   #1
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

Well, my friend did this AWESOME job..and he made it in a .gif file, crazy eh? Ok, hopefully I get these damn links working. Aw crap, since I'm in school, I forgot about their dann filters :/.

Well, go to newgrounds.com and look for the movie called "Omri". It took him about 4 months and 28 days to make it. It's like a DBZ kinda thing. But fluent like the Xiao Xiao series if any of you are familiar with it. Well, I advise you check it out, and tell me what you think of it.
Old 04-30-2002, 08:58 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well I'll look it up, he seemed mighty obsessed with that project lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] I've created short films in a shorter period of itme... oh well...

letsee here...

hmm this could take a bit to load, i'm currently browsing through Japanese Art sites, just clicking on ANY old link and seeing where it takes me.. some of these are mighty good! Others... well... let see what this link does...

BAH its just another Hentai site! darnit!

hrrrmmm the best one i've found all night was called "Peepin'-P" and it had some KICK ass sketches on it! best ive seen in a good long while!
Old 04-30-2002, 10:01 PM   #3
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, I'm not sure If maybe I went to the wrong site, but when I went to newgrounds.com there was a lot of links to slightly adult work there...stuff like this might get you in trouble with the mods. I'm hoping either the site was wrong or I typed it wrong...

BK

[ 04-30-2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Black Knight ]
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-01-2002, 11:52 AM   #4
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

LOL, no, those are just banners. ::hands BK a trusty ol map:: ok, take a left at the sign that says PORTAL, then look for the movie "omri" by pressing ctrl+f but I think you already knew that.
well, see if that helps and is it doesnt,...I'd just have to see it for myself.
Old 05-01-2002, 12:45 PM   #5
Nanaki3
The Magister

Deathkiller what are you talking about. This has nothing to do with the movie. *clears throat* GIF