Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 03-25-2005, 01:40 PM   #1
Dark*Crystal
Welcomed New User

Um...I met the Red Wizard who turned himself into a lobster lookin thingy, and I killed the one Orog cheif and got his badge. Now I have to find five more...? Can anyone tell me where those five are?
Dark*Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Go visit the upper areas....
at the end of the passage where you killed the lich you will find exit to wyrms tooth.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:06 AM   #3
Aerich
Lord Ao

Dark*Crystal,

The orog caves are a dead end. Go back to the drow area and look around in the table room (and at the table).
Old 03-27-2005, 01:53 AM   #4
Midget Gems

Good, another new acventurer in IWD - welcome.

So, Dark Crystal, have you solved the Puzzle of the Round Table or are you still trapped down there?
Old 03-27-2005, 02:04 AM   #5
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

spoilers!
right! the way out is in the room east of the orog caves, the room with the large round table.

note the symbols on the table. there is a secret door along one of the statues and also a lever next to the statue. i don't remember if the lever is for this door or not

the secret door opens to another chamber on the floor of which are the same symbols as on the table in the previous room. the entire floor is rigged with traps. bu stepping on 3 particular symbols a message comes written in your dialog box as to hearing certain wheels turn or gears turn or something like that.

the three symbols are on different whorls of the floor and the orde works its way from the outside to the inside. clearly i don't remember the symbols.

finally the centre of the floor drops and a stairwell develops. this leads you to the next part of the game (IIRC to the great forge).

cheers!

end spoiler!

[ 03-27-2005, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Serak Moonblade ]
Either learn or leave
Serak Moonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 10:20 AM   #6
Dark*Crystal
Welcomed New User

Oooookaaaaayyy, I got down the stair case, but now I'm stuck in the hallyway type thing after the "cemetary" (the room you meet Norliner or whatever). The room has like six little rooms on each side of it, and there's a door at the end. I can't get the door open, so any help would be appreciated!
Dark*Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 03:55 PM   #7
Aerich
Lord Ao

From the description, I assume you are in the Hall of Heroes (with statues in front of a number of tombs), and have defeated the lich once and for all.

SPOILERS
Go back and talk to the ghost in the forge room. He gave you the quest in the first place, so he should give you some XP and the means of moving on.