Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #1
fight_no 1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Smiley

im stuck on the game in the vale of shadows im in the room with the two big pools of green slime and i have fought the shadow and everything but i just dont know what to do next i have to go through a door but for some reson it wont even let me try and open it i think i have all the keys could someone help me plz. I have fought that guy that talks to u and all his guards and the shadow monster and still dont know what to do
Old 03-23-2005, 10:53 AM   #2
plastic_potter
Welcomed New User

I have this problem too.
plastic_potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 11:17 AM   #3
fight_no 1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Arrow

i just dont know what to do please someone help me and the other guy who has the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 12:16 PM   #4
Midget Gems

Welcome to the forum guys

A lot of people have had trouble with this, because you need to operate a hidden level. So you need to locate it and the best way to do this is by using the 'ALT' key. Have a look around and try to find it and if you can't then more specific information is available in previous posts on this forum, or you can ask again.

Good adventuring,
Midget gems
Old 03-23-2005, 12:34 PM   #5
plastic_potter
Welcomed New User

Perhaps, my problem is not the same. I know where the lever is. However, before operating it I need to open the gates in the lowe-left passage and deal with whatever is in there. I have the gate key (and several others)but dont seem to be able to use the item.

N.B. The use item icons are always blacked out for all my characters.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:52 PM   #6
Midget Gems

Ok, lets go back a step. In order to operate the lever you need a Talisman. This is kept in a locked room, for which you may, or may not, have the key. You need to explore all the side chambers before you can proceed, because there is more than one key. Good hunting, MG.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:00 PM   #7
plastic_potter
Welcomed New User

Sorted! Missed out onetinz little doorway....and so one (more) tinz little key.

Cheers
Old 03-23-2005, 03:05 PM   #8
Midget Gems

Great, it's good when a problem gets sorted in 'real time'.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:52 PM   #9
fight_no 1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

my problem still isnt fixed i have explored all the chambers and found no other keys i can see they way to go but it just wont let me go that way because there is no door!!!!! is there a leaver i need to pull or something?????
Old 03-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #10
fight_no 1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

where exactly is this "lever" i really cant find it!?!?!?! and what do u mean "use" the alt key how exactly?