Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2004, 01:35 PM   #11
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Spectral guards and wailing virgins. Xen is right, on HOF mode those are NASTY! Although starting from scratch in HoF mode makes me see those puny gobbos in an entirely new light!

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 09:10 PM   #12
wellard
Dracolisk

Trolls

Because i had to go and buy that bloody sword to kill them.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 10:19 AM   #13
TL
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So far, I'd have to say that the evil priests that travel in a pack are my worst enemies. As I merrily hack & slash away, having a grand ole' time, those priests that appear in the distance in different spots, really throw a kink into my tactics!
TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:39 AM   #14
Cienden
Manshoon

Goblins. IWD was my first real experience with an RPG and I didn't have a clue what was going on even with the manual. The goblins frustrated me and I quit for nearly half a year before I touched the game again and then couldn't stop playing. And now here I am with most of the later better D&D CRPGs on my shelf. So between the goblins and the evil people at BioWare and WotC, I was addicted.
Old 03-14-2004, 10:18 PM   #15
Rivx
Welcomed New User

I think it would have to be the ones that cheat. I dont mind a challange, but when said monster casts harm and it hits me from across the screen. That's what I hate.
Rivx is offline   Reply With Quote