Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 10:10 PM   #1
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

I got the shipment from the shadow thieves, but i cant find her anywhere in the graveyard, top or bottom
Old 12-07-2001, 10:12 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Just go through the door she took you to when you met her the first time (near to the open grave), and explore a bit. She'll be standing in the room with the big table in it.
Old 12-07-2001, 10:41 PM   #3
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

she didnt take me to a door, she followed me into a crypt and talked to me there, now i have no idea where to go. I just cleaned ou the grave yard lookin for here.
Old 12-07-2001, 10:43 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay, go into that crypt and follow the hallway up till you get to a big room with a table in the midle of it. She will be by the table.
Old 12-07-2001, 10:49 PM   #5
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

I cant find the right crypt, there is a locked one by that body but it wont open no matter what i do.
Old 12-08-2001, 02:21 AM   #6
LennonCook
Jack Burton

The crypt doesnt open?? Are u sure u have the right crypt?? It should be the same one Bodhi took you through When you first met her...
If this is the one u cant get into, it may be a bug... Baldurdash might be able to help with it, it has a few bugfixes (which should be safe to use). Click Here!
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 08:59 AM   #7
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, I FOUND A FIX THIS WOULD HAVE SUCKED SO BAD IF I COULDNT FINISH CUZ OF A DUMB BUG.