Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 12:46 AM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

To Liliara:

The second assasin was on your back before you could turn and react. You heard sword cutting through the air. Another horse neighing came from the stable.

You heard a low chanting voice

OOC: feel free to design moves for the soldier

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 01:00 AM   #12
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara turns quickly, trying to avoid the assassin's sword. She doesn't quite make it and the blade takes a ragged chunk of skin from her left arm. The agony of the cut is stayed by her anger at that cursed voice. The assassins blade now down, she runs him through with fury, the blade following true into his abdomin. She withdraws her blade and whirls around at the sound of battle behind her.

As she turns, she sees the soldier bring the halved tabletop up to meet the third assassin's face. She hears a crunch that can only be the man's jaw shattering. He had to have quite a bit of strength to heave the table in that manner and she was thankful to have him with her. She crowded up against him::

"We must make it to the stables! I have to get to Drak!" ::her hair tumbled wildly about her shoulders, scattered by the battle and the blood from her wound was flowing down, dripping off of her fingertips::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-29-2001, 01:09 AM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: haha, lol, good one, I am laughing because you sound so brutal, lol, no offense though

The soldier waved his table, blocked another two malicious darts.

The chant completed. A flash of lighting shot through the bush and flew directly towards Liliara, who was still collecting herself from the wound.

"Drop!!" the soldier screamed.
Old 10-29-2001, 01:24 AM   #14
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: None taken! LOL! What do you expect when you get into a fight such as this? Roses and wine?

IC: ::Liliara takes his command immediately, dropping to the ground as the spell flies overhead.:: What was that? ::her question comes out breathless, in a rush. She stays put, not knowing what to do next. Would another of those bolts overtake them? :

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-29-2001, 02:01 AM   #15
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

At the first sounds of commotion from the stables, Shadow glanced interestedly up. A quick glance at the patrons and a startled yell of "DraK!": that must be the stallion he'd seen in the stable, made many things clear. The site of a dart sprouting into the doorframe mere inches from the woman's head completed the picture. As the soldier busted the table to use as a sheild, Shadow calmly walked over, picked up and strung his greatbow. He then went in search of the elven archer he'd seen before, finding him in his room upstairs. "We've got a situation, some thugs or assasins after either the lady's horse or the lady herself. There are some windows across the hall looking over the stableyard, and if you as good as I'm guessing with that bow, I thought you might care to join me for a bit of fun."

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon
Old 10-29-2001, 02:12 AM   #16
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

To Shadow:

You walked into a room, it was not Legolas the Archer's room. The soldier's scream came from the street below, there is no time to go search for Legolas. A window is open just to the ground below.

You saw flashing of lighting bolt just second after the scream
Old 10-29-2001, 02:22 AM   #17
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
To Shadow:

You walked into a room, it was not Legolas the Archer's room. The soldier's scream came from the street below, there is no time to go search for Legolas. A window is open just to the ground below.

You saw flashing of lighting bolt just second after the scream
OOc: ummm by "window open just to the ground below... does that mean I can't see the stableyard from it?
Old 10-29-2001, 02:25 AM   #18
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: the stable is too far, and dim lighted. it has top
Old 10-29-2001, 02:27 AM   #19
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
OOC: the stable is too far, and dim lighted. it has top

OOC: but the bushes around it? That's what I'm after. If I can see a bush, and a lightning bolt comes out...well... yeah
Old 10-29-2001, 02:34 AM   #20
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2U:

OOC: but the bushes around it? That's what I'm after. If I can see a bush, and a lightning bolt comes out...well... yeah
OOC: yeah you can see the bush