Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2001, 08:16 AM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Well OK, he did fail too ok...

And well all people with nice words and ideas of peace have always been backed up with people with arms and ready to die...

OK, sorry not meaning to be rude. But to all the above, Raistlin was powerful and had power until he came down to the truth, he couldn´t beat that, not physical and not mentally. He was on his way though.

And to define him as the most evil person.. Well Raistlin had some good arguments hehe

so what? all evil fails. not a single one succeeded. people like to use "sucess" or "failure" to judge someone, this is another mis-interpretation.

Raistlin cannot beat that? I tell you what, no one can beat that, not Raistlin, not even "good" so why does it matter?
Old 05-09-2001, 08:41 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
so what? all evil fails. not a single one succeeded. people like to use "sucess" or "failure" to judge someone, this is another mis-interpretation.

Raistlin cannot beat that? I tell you what, no one can beat that, not Raistlin, not even "good" so why does it matter?
Well if we can´t judge on anything except on our own experiences and interpretations of event, then well what would matter?

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-09-2001, 08:49 AM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by 250;
lets see who is the evilest person you ever met?
Easy: My mom

Quote:
250 corrects himself by saying:
lets not get into real person, ebcause a real person lives in the context of his surroundings. and due to misleading information, it is hard and complicated to judge, if it is possible, some one like that
Uh OK, now you got me stumped

Moni

Old 05-09-2001, 08:52 AM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Uh OK, now you got me stumped

Moni

Old 05-09-2001, 08:59 AM   #15
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

well just as a side note seeing as Raistlin is one of my fav all time charachters since he makes everyone so gullible. Isnt he friends with Astinus not Gilean? Astinus is the historian of krynn thought to exist to record the beginning of time and to be the last person alive to record the ending of time as is shown when raistlin challanges the dark queen and wins in the alternate future. Astinus is supposedly a form of Gilean but it has never been proven.
sorry just thought id add that and people can debate it if they wish

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-09-2001, 04:33 PM   #16
demus
Manshoon

Wow, Sir Tainly, that is quite a set of instructions, I'll have to remember those for when I try to take over the world

Where did you get all those from anyway, I hope you didn't write them all up, that could have taken some time

------------------
Nicodemus Deathslayer, Paladin of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 05-09-2001, 04:33 PM   #17
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
well just as a side note seeing as Raistlin is one of my fav all time charachters since he makes everyone so gullible. Isnt he friends with Astinus not Gilean? Astinus is the historian of krynn thought to exist to record the beginning of time and to be the last person alive to record the ending of time as is shown when raistlin challanges the dark queen and wins in the alternate future. Astinus is supposedly a form of Gilean but it has never been proven.
sorry just thought id add that and people can debate it if they wish

YES. Not much of a debate so far, though . . .

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?
Old 05-09-2001, 04:34 PM   #18
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

A Paladin plotting to take over the world? How quaint.

------------------

Dont be afraid of the Darkness....be afraid of what it hides
Old 05-09-2001, 04:52 PM   #19
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

A much better deabte topic would be: "Why life is full of evil anyway, so why dont we all just embrace it?"

------------------

Dont be afraid of the Darkness....be afraid of what it hides
Old 05-09-2001, 05:24 PM   #20
Tancred
White Dragon

Odd that no-one's mentioned Sarevok yet. He betrays his foster-father, using his plan to make ultimate profits and twisting it subtly to further his own evil goals, while having him killed. He orders the death of two of the Grand Dukes of BG while pretending to be an ally. He forms a network of trusted informers and fighters through the faith of Bhaal and via his own dodgy dealings - and for what? To engineer an inevitable massacre that would make him infinitely powerful. He certainly seems a little more intelligent than Irenicus.

Tancred