Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2003, 10:05 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

well I finally figured out that Memnoch is 14 hours ahead of me time zone wise.
I live on the east coast of USA and he lives on the east coast of Australia that means Memnoch is 14 hours ahead of Ziroc & I and anybody else that lives on the American East coast. So Memnoch can play from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am on saturday Night, so next saturday nignt when he can play it would be 8:00 am to 12:00 noon my time next saturday morning.

So if Memnoch is not out with the babes next saturday night I am going to try to remember to be up and on the computer at 8:00 AM eastern and play through with him if he is on line, if not next saterday maybe we can all try again on another saturday!

Larry I believe your in my time zone yes or no?, if so would you try to join us on one of the saturdays AM.

It would be great if we could get Ziroc and as many Team Ironworks members as possiable at the same time.

It would be an epic battle, the whole world against the evil of the Undermountain. People from all corners of the earth, all races, all with one goal, Distroy Big red at the end of level 9 and VICTORY!!!!

[ 09-07-2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 09-07-2003, 10:13 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

That is a difficult time of day for me, as my child wakes up about then...and my wife is pregnant so I enjoy cooking breakfast on Saturday mornings and getting some outside work done before lunch.

However, I will see what I can do, even if it is not for very long, I will try to be there.

BTW...yes, I am in North Carolina, so that is the same time zone as the big Z, Cloudy, Cerek, and many others.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:30 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I do the same thing on saturday AM, cook breakfast and work in the yard but my son will be 21 this month and if my wife gets pregnant again I'll shoot the Dr. that cut her tubes, HA! HA! But I think we owe it to our brother down under to play through with him at least once if we can.

[ 09-07-2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 09-10-2003, 07:01 PM   #4
Stratos
Vampire

That'll make it afternoon here...fair enough I'll try to stop by Saturday.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:24 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I'm just waiting till Ziroc implements the "jump to level" script. I get tired of crawling through level 1 and up in order to get back where I finished.

[ 09-10-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 09-10-2003, 11:37 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
I'm just waiting till Ziroc implements the "jump to level" script. I get tired of crawling through level 1 and up in order to get back where I finished.
You are right. I would alos like to be able to jump or hop to the level of my choice, when studying out new areas in the mod, for example if he said that he had redid level 8...I would want to be able to go straight there. It would be a most beautiful thing.

By the way, y'all. Unless I stay up so late on Friday that nothing would wake me the next morning...I will be here on time Saturday.

I'm bringing my cleric.
Old 09-11-2003, 02:57 AM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I remember talking to you in EFU about your dilemma with the Cleric, this is what I was saying: Memorize only offensive/combat oriented spells as the Cleric class is very formidable when played correctly. It's true there's no need for a dead-raising character but that's half of what they can do. If you need a healing spell at any time the Cleric can sacrifice his/her existing spells for one. We can imagine he petitions his God in a time of need and is granted a divine favour.

CLERIC ABILITIES
Spontaneous Cast
Gained: 1st level.
Use: Automatic.
Bonus: Able to replace any spell and cast a ‘healing’ variety of the
same spell level instead. Whenever the clerics see an S in the
upper left-hand corner of the spell icon, they can cast that spell
spontaneously. This will ‘use up’ another spell of the same level as
the spell cast.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:22 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I've run into StigTC a few times, but no-one else.

This weekend sounds good for me - I've just finished my 2004 Annual Planning cycle and I don't recall any dates with any babes either (not to my knowledge anyway ).

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 06:41 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I've run into StigTC a few times, but no-one else.

This weekend sounds good for me - I've just finished my 2004 Annual Planning cycle and I don't recall any dates with any babes either (not to my knowledge anyway ).
[img]smile.gif[/img] Well that is cool! I may join thee! I am opening a new level in time for Friday as well! (and added other changes)

Glad to see ya back!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 05:39 PM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh! A new level! Ahh!

Can't wait!
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote