Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2003, 11:08 AM   #1
Gruenwald
Elite Waterdeep Guard

G'day guys and gals,

I'm in a real pickle here.
For the first time ever I have tried to get this Jaheira romance thing going so I can see another aspect to the sotry of the game.
THing is I have apparently missed something and I'm not sure if I can still get it or not.
I have done all the right things by saying nice things about her and Khalid.......I've bought her a necklace........rescued her from the baron's curse........but apparently I'm supposed to be attacked by bandits for it to really kick in. Where are these bandits?????
I haven't gone to see Aran Linvail yet although I did pay the 15K to see him.
Is it still possible for me to keep this romance going or have I flopped???
Thanks people!!

Mick
Gruenwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 11:39 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Without the official patches and baldurdash fixpacks, jaherias romance almost never works. Also, you dont mention the Xzar quest in the docks - thats part of this romance as well. Once youve got that done, the bandits will appear when you sleep outside the city at the right time. No special location.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:08 PM   #3
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I got it to work with out the patch but the only problem is the dialoge with the bandits you have to be reall correct in what you say because you may think that your saying the right thing but then find out its wrong. SInce it usually happens after you rest you shoud have a qick save to go back to if they slit her thoart, if that happens the romance is finished.
Old 03-22-2003, 03:19 PM   #4
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Gruenwald, this thread needs a Spoiler Tag...