Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 06:14 PM   #321
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Greetings Kdog... and welcome back
I think many of us can relate to those sentiments..
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-02-2001, 06:14 PM   #322
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*Eases quietly back in the door and slips comfortably into his chair at the table. Lighting a cigarette, he calls for a drink*
Man, RL needs to just CHILL...I'm getting so fed up with it that I'd like to just morph myself into the Inn and never leave...that way I'd always be around my friends. I could tend bar during the day and play at night for you to earn my keep. Really. Hi everyone, it's warms my soul to see you all again.

May I join you KD?? Pleeeeeeeeeeze?? Let me know if you figure out a way to do it.. cuz that would be great! Cuz I agree.... specially in regards to work RL. Want to tell us about your day?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-02-2001, 06:15 PM   #323
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Oh he is a very very good man The.Relic. He has so deeply captured my heart that I would despair greatly if I caused him distress of any kind.

(Finally caught up on this whole thread)

Ahh, my dear Bilqis! Relic is right, I could never be disappointed in you, especially when you speak what you feel!

*Reaches over and kisses her deeply*

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Original victim of "The Gauntlet"
Quite taken (and happy about it) by Bilqis
Old 04-02-2001, 06:17 PM   #324
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Yes Princess, I am home, I don't know if you have seen my responses, but I sent you a new e-mail today at the new addy you gave me. If you did not recieve that one then it seems the e-mail gods to not want us to communicate through them..
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-02-2001, 06:17 PM   #325
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

May I join you KD?? Pleeeeeeeeeeze?? Let me know if you figure out a way to do it.. cuz that would be great! Cuz I agree.... specially in regards to work RL. Want to tell us about your day?

Let's just say that things with my lovely Char fare much, much better than that of my RL counterpart. I'll not say more for fear of making a blubbering fool of myself...
suffice it to say, separate accomodations are becoming the discussion point lately. Enough of that, 'Tis good to see you all!!Relic, how are you today?!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 04-02-2001, 06:17 PM   #326
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
(Finally caught up on this whole thread)

Ahh, my dear Bilqis! Relic is right, I could never be disappointed in you, especially when you speak what you feel!

*Reaches over and kisses her deeply*
*bilqis throws her arms around Zeeke and most gratefully, and very willingly, kisses him back*

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-02-2001, 06:21 PM   #327
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Greetings Zeeke, and welcome to the Inn this night...
Needless to say the fair bilqis is relieved to have you at her side once again!
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-02-2001, 06:21 PM   #328
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

Let's just say that things with my lovely Char fare much, much better than that of my RL counterpart. I'll not say more for fear of making a blubbering fool of myself...
suffice it to say, separate accomodations are becoming the discussion point lately. Enough of that, 'Tis good to see you all!!Relic, how are you today?!
Ohhhhhh... I'm sad to hear that KD. I really am. Wish I was there to lend you a real ear.

So if you don't want to talk about it, what can we do to distract you from it?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-02-2001, 06:22 PM   #329
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:

*Goes over to Kdog and puts his arm around his shoulder.*

My friend, let me be the first to say that you would never be a blubbering fool if you need to talk, and I would gladly walk a hundred miles or more to get to you to talk and be there for you should you need it.

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Original victim of "The Gauntlet"
Quite taken (and happy about it) by Bilqis
Old 04-02-2001, 06:25 PM   #330
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Ohhhhhh... I'm sad to hear that KD. I really am. Wish I was there to lend you a real ear.

So if you don't want to talk about it, what can we do to distract you from it?
Well, I think talking about the normal frivolous tripe we normally spill out is a good start!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Goes over to Kdog and puts his arm around his shoulder.*

My friend, let me be the first to say that you would never be a blubbering fool if you need to talk, and I would gladly walk a hundred miles or more to get to you to talk and be there for you should you need it.

Thank you, my friend, we've been through thick and thicker together and your word will never ring hollow with me. Let's get drunk!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 04-02-2001).]