Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-21-2002, 07:09 PM   #1
ABRAXA5
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just finished the game with a Monk (seriously cool character by the way. Nothing beats my little dwarf beating up dragons with his bare hands)

I was thinking of playing it through again, but this time I would like to do all the NPC quests. I did some of them but had to miss a few. The only one that I fully completed was the sorcerers, and boy did that ring rock.

I missed Tomi's from chapter one, and then in the later chapters he would not finish the conversation and give me the quest, no matter what level I attained. I assumed that if you missed the previous chapter you could not do the quests for that NPC in the later chapters.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone out there could give me the locations for all the quest items in all the chpaters. As I have already finished it I am not as concerned about spoilers, I just want to see what cool stuff they give out [img]smile.gif[/img]
ABRAXA5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 08:49 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

OK i can only remember these.... im still playing 1st chapter for the first time anyway

SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
- tomi: needs a letter found in a building in the beggars district (in the wagon repairement thing, where Hector is found)
- daelan: needs a brooch found in a chest in the boat of the bloodsailors (docks district)
- bodyknock: needs a bread recipe ( ), found in the bakery in the beggars district
- cleric (?): needs a sehanine moonbow little statue, found in an armoire in the room where you meet meldanen (blacklake district)

i know that the monk needs a silver ring and the bard a celestial elixir, but i cant remember where did i get them, sorry. i guess somebody will tell you [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-21-2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Ertai_OHF ]
Old 08-21-2002, 09:03 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
In chapter 1, Sharwyn needs celestial elixer, found in peninsula district in the tanglebook estate. Grimnaw's ring is found in the blacklake slums area, in a house near the exit to Blacklake.

In chapter 3 all I did was Sharwyn, she needs a bard song score which is found in the creator ruins (I think in the present?) in the top right corner in a sarcophagus.
Old 08-22-2002, 06:41 AM   #4
Whailor

I did all the quests in the game I could find, incl. every single henchman quest. Basically I went through the game with just one henchman - Tomi - and collected all the items needed for others too. Well, I collected everything actually hehe.. Just before the end of the chapter, I disbanded Tomi, recruited another henchman, listened to his/her story, then told them to level up and then gave them their item and collected the reward. And so in every chapter, until the end of the game. Also did every other quest I could find in the game and persuade the NPC to give to me. Extra XP on every turn, I wont turn that down
Old 08-22-2002, 08:54 AM   #5
AndyG
Elminster

In my last few games, I've been doing all the henchmen quests as well. They give you nice items, particularly the chapter 3 versions. Unfortunately, three of them are amulets, so you can only use one of those at a time. Too bad they didn't make one of them a glove and one of them a cloak or helmet.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 07:18 PM   #6
ABRAXA5
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the replies. I managed to find a list of locations for these items on the web. Post a reply if anyone out there would also like a copy of them...
ABRAXA5 is offline   Reply With Quote