Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-08-2001, 08:26 PM   #1
WizardMen
The Magister

right now im try to get past the oracles so im havnt been playing
the game for long but i want to know how long it take most of you ppl
WizardMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 09:00 PM   #2
FanPyre
Dungeon Master

Im not finished yet, my party is standing outside of the pyramid and i will go in soon, but i bought the game 5 weeks ago and i would say have played it for about 100 hours so far, this is nearly a record for me as i tend to get fed up with a game fairly quickly, if u havent passed the oracles yet then there is a LOT of the game to go!
Good Luck.
FanPyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 09:40 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Agreed, FanPyre. It took me from October to December 2000 to play the game through the first time. It generally takes me about 5 weeks to play through on succeeding times (now that I know where stuff is, etc.) BTW, FanPyre, the fun is about to begin! The pyramid is one of my favorite dungeons.

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 09:20 AM   #4
bobmann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It took me a lot longer than some of the rest of you. I started in November and just finished last week (about March 1). I go through spells where I feel burned out and I have to take a break for a few days. Plus, my wife complains that I ignore here when I get too involved.

On a similar note, does anyone know how long in game-days it takes to win (on average)? If there were a clock, we could easily determine this, but has anyone kept track? I'm just curious if it was a month, a year... (?)
bobmann is offline   Reply With Quote