Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-20-2001, 08:30 PM   #11
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

"Tabitha stands in wide-eyed, open-mouthed awe at Lioness's complete mastery of the esoteric arts of smilie power"
Old 11-20-2001, 08:31 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Gnight Tabitha!

Hey Lioness, are you anxious to read the next addition to my story? ESPECIALLY after my last addition that i sent you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2001, 08:39 PM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Gnight Tabitha!

Hey Lioness, are you anxious to read the next addition to my story? ESPECIALLY after my last addition that i sent you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

YES!!!

cough

yes, please, Sephiroth, have you typed it up yet? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ah, thank you, young Tabitha, perhaps someday I dhall impart secrets of my great power. [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2001, 08:43 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

im working on Chapter 26 right now, althought im having some trouble proceeding with the battle scene at the beginning of it... and itll climax soon, so dont worry! it should be ready to send off once i get my final team lined up (6 proofreaders, including you and Jerome [you two will probably get free copies, btw], and 2 editors). should be ready to send in to a publisher by February or late January... [img]smile.gif[/img] then maybe i can afford to do pretty much anything
Old 11-20-2001, 08:47 PM   #15
Lioness
Jack Burton

Seph, can I post Jerome's table-dancing scene, purty please? It was so freakin hilarious!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] (Don't kill me 'romey!)
Old 11-20-2001, 08:48 PM   #16
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yeah if you want to as long as im given credit... itll help get people to read it when it finally comes out!
Old 11-20-2001, 08:53 PM   #17
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ok, here is a short excerpt from Sephiroth's wonderful story:

But as she walked into the main chamber and towards the door, she took one last look around. On one of the tables, dancing sloppily to the blaring music, was a red haired man surrounded by others dressed in ale-stained black uniforms. As the man began to take off a long, pink cotton chain around his neck, Tephria identified him; it was Jerome.
She quickly ran over to where he was, ran up the backs of one of the men gathered around the table, and tackled Jerome from the table. They landed with a loud thud on the floor, knocking a few of the glasses off the surrounding tables. "Do you know how much of a fool you're making of yourself?" she sternly yelled, bringing her mouth half an inch from his face.
"Wha? Hey, what're you doing here, pretty lady?" he asked in a heavily slurred voice. He leaned his head up to kiss her, but she quickly slammed his head back into the floorboards.
"Don't even try it," she mumbled. "Will you stop making such an ass of yourself and get to bed?"
"Ah, whatever. I might considering going to bed, y'know, if you joined me," he slurred, reaching up for her hand and grinning idiotically.
She slapped his hand away, leapt off of him, and kicked him in the side of the head. "You are an incorrigible, ignorant pig!" she wailed, running out the door.
"Was it something I said?" Jerome asked, rubbing his head where the boot had collided with it. His men helped him up to his feet, and nearly dragged him out the door and to his quarters in the barracks.

LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] "incorrigible, ignorant pig!" LOL!!!

BTW< Seph, what was Jerome's response to this section?
Old 11-20-2001, 08:53 PM   #18
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

First time posting in the cafe. So hello every one that is in here. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Anyways are those eggnog lattee thingies out yet. It has been a while since I had one.
Old 11-20-2001, 08:55 PM   #19
Lioness
Jack Burton

HI Mack! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] *giggle* sorry...*giggle*..Seph...that*giggle* passage... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Here you go Mack, and eggnog latte, tha cafe has everything! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2001, 08:55 PM   #20
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ah, i think Jerome has yet to read it. he hasnt fully read the last one i sent him, i dont think... so he might not be that far. he didnt know about Aldamar, so i dont think hes this far... yet. hopefully he gets there though, im anxious to hear his input!