Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2001, 10:43 PM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

seeing as how the other two clans have aligned against us like a pack of cowards(id say no offense, if it were in character for an evil overlord to do), we have no choice but to unite into one strong unit! i propose that we begin many multi games, on every game imaginable. this will help us work as a team until NWN comes out. also, if a member is getting dissed (cant see y this would happen tho), stand up for him! and show your HADB pride! speak as if we are unstoppable, because in many ways, we are!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-01-2001, 10:46 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

I would be glad to join a BG or BG2 MP game, but I frankly have no clue how. and I don't know how often I could play, since I only have Internet access at my dad's. But if someone wants to play maybe once a week, and could explain to me how to joinm, I would be proud to defend HADB's honor.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-01-2001, 10:52 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, ill be the server for the bg2 game. im sure that you use an IP for the server, and ppl join it. on the multiplayer screen, go to TCP/IP for serial (i think, on both) then join. type in the IP, then OK, and you should be able to get in! of course, patches may restrict you... but it should be made sure that everyone has the same version of the game before joining. and most multi games are once a week. or if you want to bypass all that, just DL GameSpy Arcade from www.mplayer.com, and the server game should have a name/pass which will be distributed to all players. was that clear? im not good at explaining...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-02-2001, 12:28 AM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
'Twill do you no good. To resist is futile. But try if yoyu must, but nothing will stop the heart stoping laughter that is The Laughing Hyenas

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 09-02-2001, 12:32 AM   #5
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

YeeeHaaaaw!!!!!!!
The LH is invading!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Proud new member of LH!
Old 09-02-2001, 12:47 AM   #6
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

and of course, the HADB is resisting. there is nothing you can do before our onslaught. unless, of course, you want to break down on your knees and beg for mercy.

o and about the multis, pants are optional

------------------

Old 09-02-2001, 12:53 AM   #7
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I will not have the time to play any multis with you guys for quite awhile but I will be keeping an eye on how your doing

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-02-2001, 01:00 AM   #8
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
and of course, the HADB is resisting. there is nothing you can do before our onslaught. unless, of course, you want to break down on your knees and beg for mercy.

o and about the multis, pants are optional

We shall never bow to anyone!!!!!!

We shall kill without reserve those with no humour with our intellectual superiority! (oops! pushes partially revealed sword further into hiding)

------------------

Proud new member of LH!
Old 09-02-2001, 01:31 AM   #9
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well then, perhaps you are farther down the dark path than you believed? you are beginning to speak like an HADB member, now all you have to do is acknowledge it and the transformation will be complete! hehehehahahahaha!!!

------------------

Old 09-02-2001, 01:39 AM   #10
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well then, perhaps you are farther down the dark path than you believed? you are beginning to speak like an HADB member, now all you have to do is acknowledge it and the transformation will be complete! hehehehahahahaha!!!

NEVER!!!! Get thee away EVIL!!!!

I am a loyal member of the LH! I may have some violent tendencies, but they shall only be used for the advancement of my beloved clan!!!

------------------

Proud new member of LH!