Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-30-2001, 06:24 PM   #141
Sir_Tainly

No LoA, 'fraid not, had hoped to be building my new computer tonight except that all the bits arrived except the case, so I'm now waiting till monday. Also had been expecting a friend to come and stay this w/e but she has another commitment, on well (sighs) and you?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-30-2001, 06:26 PM   #142
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi LadyCharean, here art thy brew. LoA gives Charean a chip for a free drink and puts it on LadyWendys tab since she'll be out for a bit*
Old 03-30-2001, 06:26 PM   #143
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
LoA leaps up to make Cloudy her vodka sour (extra vodka of course)and puts it on BK's tab. He wont mind
Oh, thanks, is that YOU, Paulofmydreams? Where were you last night, bartender? We had a little Ladies meeting and you missed the details, I bet! BWAHAHAHAHA...maybe you should check the last 3 pages or so of yesterday's INN postings...snicker We planned a little initiation party for Zeeke... and ALL the gentlemen of the realm are invited to take part in the revelries after the er, first half of the party...Reeka can fill you in, she's the new Party Planner at the Inn, I'm just a deputy...hehehe

Quote:
Stop staring at my navel Cloudy, I get self concious, How are you doing?
Scotch American please barman.
Aww, shucks, Sir Tainly...you spoiled my only fun so far this evening...heehee I'm VERY glad it's Friday and looking forward to a hot bubble bath, a good book and maybe some fine conversation here. Yourself?

CloudCandy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-30-2001, 06:27 PM   #144
Charean
Hathor

Thank you so much LoA... you are a dear....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 06:29 PM   #145
Sir_Tainly

Conversation definitely, but not for too long, it getting late and i need my beauty sleep

Not that I'll be anymore beautiful (it's not possible ) but at least I won't ffall asleep on my keyboard and press all the wrong keysdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #146
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmmm, Well Cloudygettinggooddreams, the prospect of reading 100 posts fills me with ummm glee *grin* Can I just be surprised? Hey isnt hazing illegal? I have never engaged in the hazing rituals. Nope, not me *hahahahahahahahaha*
Old 03-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #147
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
So LadyCloudy, your off for the weekend? Yay! I'm working tomorrow Oh well, bills must be paid! Plenty of time to spam though *grin*
Goody! Well, not about working on a Saturday! That's so ...so...UnAmerican, sweetiie! Not like none of us has done it, mind you, just seems so unfair to not have a whole weekend to play! My roomie works several Saturdays a month. Me, they had to drag kicking and screaming to work on Saturdays in the past and since I make MUCHO money on time and a half, they don't do it often! Not like I don't take work home with me, anyway...sigh...

Of course, I bet you are pretty glad to be working tomorrow! After all that injury induced spam time!

So you gonna spam us tomorrow evening? That's when the Zeeke initiation is...sometime then...we ladies didn't decide a particular time, just after 7pm eastern time.

Sir T? that too late for you?

CloudCandy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-30-2001, 06:32 PM   #148
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*Struts into the bar, kicking the mud from his heels on the jam of the door. Walking purposely to the bar, he grabs Charean in the posterior unmentionables with a sly grin as he plants a quick one on her cheek. Turning to LoA, he asks for a brew, while being pummeled by Charean, next to him*
LoA, got a fresh flagon for me? I'm recovered from my encounter with the Tick this morning and ready to go!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-30-2001).]
Old 03-30-2001, 06:39 PM   #149
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sure KDog, have a pitcher! Also I'm putting out some Otyugh tripe stew for the free friday buffet, feel free to grab a bowl everyone. I have a few other buffet items coming up so dont eat too much!
Old 03-30-2001, 06:40 PM   #150
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Sure KDog, have a pitcher! Also I'm putting out some Otyugh tripe stew for the free friday buffet, feel free to grab a bowl everyone. I have a few other buffet items coming up so dont eat too much!
WOO HOO!!! Food, and beer!!! ...and bruises on my arm,, but I can live with that.
*takes pitcher and drinks straight from it*
AHHHHH
*wipes the mead from his beard*
YUMMY!!!!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean