Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-15-2001, 07:23 PM   #1
Emrikol
Welcomed New User

Hello all!!! Got around 18-20th level characters.

Samurai- Felpur "Purfect"
Fighter- Lizard Man "Scalelord"
Ninja- Hobbit "Tumbler"
Ranger- Mook "Two-Step"
Priest- Rawrulf "Snow-Dancer"
Mage- Faerie "Q"

Question is I really like Vi Domina as an NPC and was mildly annoyed when I coudln't bring her into the Bayjin area, but I got her back, was able to avoid the whole 'locked in statue bug' by leaving her at He-Leis.

I have the mook 'psionist' as my second NPC, like the mind and mental abilites, but the question is can I bring these characters into the end game?

If not which ones will go with me to Acesnion peak, I would like to know now, so I still have time to develop them. I still need to go to Rapax rift, get the other device from Martens Ghost, and I think just visit the SE wilderness. Who will make it, who does everyone think is better. Should I go get the Robotic Monk? or the T'Rang Samurai?

Please help.

Thanks

Emirkol the Chaotic
Emrikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 11:41 PM   #2
Morgalas Everhate
Dungeon Master

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...&f=15&t=000369

check it out

I'll even bump it [img]smile.gif[/img]