Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-24-2004, 11:17 AM   #41
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

1. PnP 2ed AD&D since summer 2001
2. long story, think i once told it on the once upon a paper writers forum. mostly had it since 15/16ish and other than aim i've got it everywhere.
3. nothing, i'm still in what i was wearing in bed.

http://revruby.deviantart.com

welsome to iw, you'll prolly not get that from my hubby, he's not mean or anything, he's just not big on general discussion forums.
Old 12-24-2004, 12:39 PM   #42
Xan the Enchanter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just realized I never answered me own other questions? ^^;

-I have *fishes in pockets* A Moonblade, a cellphone, pocket lint and a small figurine of Pegasus from Yuugiou. ((o_o?))

-Gaming? Me? Well. . .About my entire life. My father makes computergames (nothing really worthy of note. . .WARCRAFT ADVENTURES: LORD OF THE CLANS which was never published, DARKENED SKYE for the PC and GameCube, and a broad assortment of kids' games) so I grew up in this industry. I think my first true game that I played on my own was Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis.

[ 12-24-2004, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Xan the Enchanter ]
Old 12-24-2004, 04:10 PM   #43
Maj
Drow Warrior

That Moonblade and cellphone sound as if they can come in very helpful...

That is really neat that you grew up in the industry... I grew up in the flower industry *shakes head* pathetic...

Last edited by Maj; 01-21-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-24-2004, 04:42 PM   #44
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Xan! [img]smile.gif[/img] LOL re Morrowind - it is a bit that way, huh. I did 'finish' the original game but it's just so big and then the fact that you can play on after you 'finish' is so weird! But I guess more realistic than having to believe that in all other games, the protagonist would sidebar saving the world to do unconnected and irrelevant quests instead - you can save the world and THEN go fulfill your own ambitions
Old 12-24-2004, 05:14 PM   #45
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Xan the Enchanter:
My father makes computergames (nothing really worthy of note. . .WARCRAFT ADVENTURES: LORD OF THE CLANS which was never published, DARKENED SKYE for the PC and GameCube, and a broad assortment of kids' games) so I grew up in this industry.
Neat ... I grew up in the Army industry, so took to net games early so as to keep friends as I moved from one place to the next. Doom, 1993, was my first real net love, though I had the Commodore 64 back in the day [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

In pockets: wallet, movie tickets, phone, keys, cigarettes, orange lighter that's not mine, and $0.75 Canadian that nobody will accept, though somebody gave the worthless %^*! to me as change ...

Oh, and Aleph-null is the only countably infinite cardinality.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:29 PM   #46
Barren F.
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Xan the Enchanter:
Though I am certainly not new to gaming. I know, I know, introductory threads, right?

Well I like introductions. They make for good ice breaking.~.^

A bit about me username:

Everywhere outside the Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale/Neverwinter communities I am known as Psi Yamaneko. Everywhere. o_o If you visit some website somewhere and see a Psi Yamaneko there is a good chance it is me. I am something of an internet busybody.

As for the "Xan" thing. Yah, there is something of a stigma attatched to calling yourself after characters but oh well. The "Xan" username predates "Psi Yamaneko" and I've always used it in the Baldur's Gate fan forums. Most in particular Interplay's which I had been a member of since the first release of BG 1. ((Anybody here use to go the INTERPLAY forums? The Xan there was me. ^^;; Infamous host of the Xan Show.))
Hm... You pick this place as your new home when you already have an account elsewhere?

Seriously, this is an invitation to join us again at Ashford City. As I said last time, I'd love to see more of the Xan Show if you feel like it!

Cheers,
Barren Fischa
Old 01-12-2005, 11:55 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HELLO Xan! Welcome to Ironworks! [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

I've played BG2 and ToB (multiplayed them through with Ladyzekke and another friend), Icewind Dale, IWD2 and NWN/SoU/HotU. Have played about half of Divine Divinity and a plan on playing Dungeon Siege, Beyond Divinity, Planescape Torment and finishing Lionheart someday when I find a timestop scroll that works.

Chose my forum nick just to be able to register and post here many moons.. well, over 3 yrs ago.

Pockets..well, at the moment I don't have any so nothing in them! Maybe I should swipe the hole from Johnny's....
Old 01-13-2005, 08:43 AM   #48
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Hiya Xan, welcome!

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
OMG There's a hole in my pocket....
Then stitch it!

with what shall i stitch it
Old 01-13-2005, 11:39 AM   #49
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Damn, Ziroc won't let me do my trademark welcomes [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-13-2005, 11:58 AM   #50
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome to Ironworks, Xan!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Your Deviant gallery is brilliant. I've recently joined DA (link in sig.). I'm an Icewind Dale fan, though I've also completed Baldur's gate and I have Neverwinter Nights. My name, which I use on all forums, Blunderbuss is defined in my sig. along with a link to my web page, which is far from complete.