Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2003, 11:13 PM   #31
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
The main thing is....why the hell do they think we care? Apparently some do but why? Myself I have no f@#$ing idea. Both overpaid, overlaid, who really cares?
Well, here is how hype works... as long as you keep yelling something loud enough and as long as you manage to make it look very important, people will think it is... and if people think it is important, they will want to read it... and the more they want to read it the more you can yell about it... and sell more copies of your yelling and hence makes more money...

it always comes down to money... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2003, 12:57 AM   #32
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I couldn't care less about movie stars lives.. when we got people dying in wars and children starving, a movie stars life is the last thing I care about. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I know you post was in jest J'ster. IMO, Hollywood stars are whores *talking men and women* --well, a lot are.. The reason marrages never last, is because everyone around them wants to screw them (financially AND Physically) and they're weak, and do it.

One Couple in Hollywood I admire is Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. While not being married, they have been a couple for many years..

--Yes, I learned this watching that tabloid show 'Extra'. My Wife likes to watch that. ugh. I always bitch and moan saying "Who gives a BEEP what these people do"

(little man)

[ 09-16-2003, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-15-2003, 06:52 AM   #33
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Sounds similar to that old tv show The National Inquirer Z, but the shows that really kill me are the ones on Vh1. The Fabulous Life of (such and such), like I could give a crap how much they own and the like, though Driven is a really good show. It will tell you why J'Lo is so very talented in the I'm Glad video [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2003, 07:14 AM   #34
Link
Jack Burton

I only care for the hotter Hollywood actresses. And a model or two.. or three.. or ten

EDIT: Wow! Post number two thousand two hundred twenty two!

[ 09-15-2003, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Link ]
Old 09-15-2003, 01:16 PM   #35
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I've been waiting for this day a long time! Finally I get to make my move..
Old 09-15-2003, 01:21 PM   #36
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Ah well... i guess she'll go back to being Jenny from the block.

Btw... her ass isn't all that much, it's huge. I've seen better.
Old 09-15-2003, 02:11 PM   #37
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Btw... her ass isn't all that much,
yeah, its much more, isnt it?

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-15-2003, 02:42 PM   #38
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/ar...px?news=133979

If he did dump her, it's about time she got some of her own medicine. I saw Chris Judd, the dancer she married and divorced, on that pseudo-survivor show where they put pseudo-stars outdoors. He was simply a very very nice guy. Everyone liked him. I mean, I can understand how someone like J-Lo could not be with a guy like that -- he's content with his station in life, and she is always striving for more. But, she should have thought that through before she let a Puffy-rebound-romance lead her to the altar.

As for Affleck being nothing without Kevin Smith, I think Good Will Hunting was done completely absent Smith. However, since they are a good team, let's hope Jersey Girl, which is directed by Smith and stars Bennifer, is good.

As for J-Lo's butt, the queue for worshipers starts behind me. Seriously, take a look at her Fly Girl pics from In Living Color. Any girl that gets BETTER looking in 10 year's time is a great catch, I think. I don't know how many situps and stairmaster sessions it takes her a day to keep that butt firm and the tummy tight, nor how many laser hair removals she's had, but I do know I respect a girl who works her butt off to make what she's got look good more than I do one who is born prettier but doesn't work at it.

Oh, and someone mentioned that prenuptual agreement -- it won't apply since they didn't get married. But, yes, it supposedly contained a "cheater's penalty" provision for Ben. Given her history of infidelity, I think Ben should have demanded a complimentary mirror provision for Jen.

But, if it is over, let us be thankful the Bennifer Show is finally over.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:07 PM   #39
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Note to some people: it's "couldn't care less" not "could care less"....think about it...you couldn't care less means you care very little and that is what you are trying to say right??
so, go ahead and hate me for being an annoying bastard
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-15-2003, 07:18 PM   #40
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Note to some people: it's "couldn't care less" not "could care less"....think about it...you couldn't care less means you care very little and that is what you are trying to say right??
so, go ahead and hate me for being an annoying bastard
I "could care less" whether you're an anooying bastard or not.