Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I am working on the final parts of patch v1.1 for the MASSIVE hak.

It corrects some textures, portraits, adds new armor, as well as 59 Brand new Monsters and Loads of new placeables.
(And some female heads fixes I found)

I needed to do this, because the portraits error was big to me.
CODI Monsters are in btw. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I will be opening 3 new levels in a few days too! You shall LOVE THEM! [img]smile.gif[/img] Some levels are in Undermountain, and some are above ground..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:39 PM   #2
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ok.

I'd better get those maces back to the Blacksmith and make sure they're good before the next campaign.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

WOOT! Can't wait for the changes Z!
Old 06-28-2006, 12:50 AM   #4
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

looking forward to it.
probably will not be able to check out all the new stuff until Sunday, but I will definitely be looking forward to the new changes coming this way.

in the same vein as our favourite powergamer, I was going to ask about the Lizardmen Chests on Level Ten inside of the Undermountain. Inside of those chests there is currently nothing of significant value, but they are both boobytrapped. I was wondering if in the latest revisions of the Undermountain, the traps could be improved on both of the chests, along with on the barrels. In exchange for the added danger, some new items of interest (preferably armor, amulets, and new helms or boots?) could be placed within. also on Level Ten, there is a Greater Mummy one has to face (those familiar with the level will know what I am talking about and where). would it be possible if similar were to happen with the sarcophagus? oh, and if the Greater Mummy could be beefed up a little (some levels of wizard perhaps) to provide more of the challenge we have ground to know and love from the module. such would be greatly appreciated.

(and yes, you did see my level 8 fighter/level 2 rogue running through Level Twelve earlier today. what can I say? I am crazy.)

[ 06-29-2006, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:53 AM   #5
wellard
Dracolisk

LOL your adding levels faster than I can explore them [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Will there be any more small quests in waterdeep (outside the yawning portal) for those on a low level, even a couple of fed-ex fetch and deliver things just to get the noobs in the groove [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:59 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I always explore the tavern, you never know what you will find...beware the basement though...if you go there, be prepared.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:26 AM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh and if it says TROLLBARK anywhere....avoid it...that's my advice! LOL At least til you either have a party with you or have leveled up some!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #8
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Mad

"Ahem.

For all the excruiating terrible press we have been receiving, the Trollbark Legionnaires would like to hold an open holding event on this end-of-ten-day for you and your (sweet, delicious) children to see for yourselves how welcoming we are. Along with an open (person) barbecue, we shall be having a midway and a games tent (like bowling with orc-heads) open to the public. If naught else, we wish to clear our names (and drench our palates) to have a more profitable and satisfying (in so many ways) life for all involved."

Signed,

Kneibroat Szuoaszdam
denizen of The Trollbark Forest

post script: "eat lots of mint, garlic, and cloves before you arrive. you'll have a far more aromatic presence."

[ 06-28-2006, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:53 PM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Also Wellard if you find any catnip give it to Choc!
Old 06-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Choc loves his nip!