Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 04:53 PM   #1
BigAl
Dungeon Master

There's a door in G'ezzard da's (the lich) library/study which has a level 12 lock. due to my lack of understanding of the role changing system my rogue is only at level 9 traps & locks presently which i presume is too low for him to be able to pick this lock. it may be a while before he gets to level 12. Can I use disarm or pry spells on this lock. Also in the Ironworks walkthrough I don't see any mention of what's behind this locked door.

is this an integral part of the plot?

------------------
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 05:05 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi BigAl!!

You'd think with a lock like that there would have to be something very special and/or important behind that door - but nope - just the normal sort of random treasure you find in that neck of the woods. Save your game and try bashing the door, or pry or whatever! There were reports that the key you get from Adrianna opens that door but other players have said no.

If you can't get it open, don't fret about it. It will not affect your game!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 05:17 PM   #3
BigAl
Dungeon Master

damn...it looks like it should be something WELL important. Thanks for the news

BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 11:39 AM   #4
the_young_one
Manshoon

Your rogue can still open the lock - buy and use a level 3 lockpick.

As to what is inside, it is not crucial to completing the game. However, there is one particularly nice find, a wizards robe +4. I consider this the best armour for a warlock or zenmaster, especially since you can bless this to the hilt.
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote