Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2001, 03:01 PM   #1
alekz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, where is the paladin stronghold?
A friend told me, do some quests for the Order and you'll have it.
I have done like four quests for the Order, I have killed the Fallen Paladins, rescued some knights in Umar Hills, killed some baron dude in Umar Hills and protected a irritating women from getting killed but after that the Order doesn't give me any quests. What should I do to get my stronghold and where is it located?

Thanks
Old 03-26-2001, 05:29 PM   #2
Bristowe
Elminster

This may be a spoil:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
you get the Radiant Heart HQ as your stronghold before saving the knights in the umar hills. After that you should get a number of quests... i'm not sure why your not getting anymore quest tho...it don't sound like youv'e done them all as there is a quite a major one as the last stronghold quest for paladins!!

------------------
Yes indeed...
Old 03-26-2001, 06:34 PM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Spoiler
You only get the major quest if you didn't kill Firekrag the first time.
You're mission will be to get the Holy Avenger back.
Old 03-26-2001, 08:27 PM   #4
alekz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I killed Firekraag the first time I was there, he was a tough one. So does this mean that the HQ is my stronghold? How does it help me? Do you get any money from there or something like that?
Old 03-26-2001, 08:33 PM   #5
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings Alekz...but I think you're hosed.

I'm pretty sure that you can't really "complete" the Paladin stronghold if you killed Firkraag before the Radiant Heart asks you to. What I mean is that you won't be able to get the XPs offered for completing the Stronghold quest.

However, here's the good news..."having" the Stronghold doesn't mean squat. You don't get any money and you can't rest anywhere in the building (the last part is reputed to be a bug as you are supposed to be able to rest in your stronghold).

Sorry!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:11 PM   #6
Lord Shield

Yeah, I found that. My Undead Hunter was told he could rest in his room in the Order and I kept getting "find an inn or rest outside". Damn!

Old 03-26-2001, 10:17 PM   #7
alekz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So no stronghold for me ?

No problem, gonna keep on playing anyway