Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 03:26 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

he hates my guts or what? he ALWAYS attack me, goddamn him. he is not confused, or berserking, damn stupid dwarf. PK???
Old 03-14-2001, 03:39 AM   #2
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

Discentgration works well to solve such problem.

You'll need to find a new fighter, and they are in short supply if your on the evil side. They needed to add a few more truly evil people I think.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-14-2001, 03:52 AM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Kellin da Mage:
Discentgration works well to solve such problem.

You'll need to find a new fighter, and they are in short supply if your on the evil side. They needed to add a few more truly evil people I think.

you are right, it would work well... if i can lower his save vs spell... then i can slap a couple quvering palms on him, so he can taste what death is like.

he is REALLY annoying. when they are tons of enemies for him to fight, he doesnt go, and he smash me instead. what the hell

Old 03-14-2001, 04:02 AM   #4
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

Grerater Mailtrom him first.

Then toss out copple webs to keep him in place from beeting on you, then let the spells fly. Eventually he'll fail a save.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-14-2001, 04:04 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Grerater Mailtrom him first.

Then toss out copple webs to keep him in place from beeting on you, then let the spells fly. Eventually he'll fail a save.

dude... are you drunk? he is in MY party
Old 03-14-2001, 04:33 AM   #6
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

Ah now were talking about a totaly differant thing.

I've heard mention that he does not really get along with parties. I'm thinking you angered him. With that in mind now apply the steps mentioned above.

And no I'm not drunk, I'm this way all the time.

Truly though, only thing I can think of is that you didn't finnish his quest in time, or you picked the wrong things to do, your rep is too high, or possiably some dialog you had with him he took a dislikeing too.

Might want to look in the cheet program at his variabls, maybe you will find one that you can play around with like the "love intrest" ones. Look under "killbhallson"

Such is the price for evil I say. Freedom to be guilt free, however one should never trust his friends.

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-14-2001, 04:47 AM   #7
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
he hates my guts or what? he ALWAYS attack me, goddamn him. he is not confused, or berserking, damn stupid dwarf. PK???
He's never attacked any of the characters I've ever played.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-14-2001, 05:10 AM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Ah now were talking about a totaly differant thing.

I've heard mention that he does not really get along with parties. I'm thinking you angered him. With that in mind now apply the steps mentioned above.

And no I'm not drunk, I'm this way all the time.

Truly though, only thing I can think of is that you didn't finnish his quest in time, or you picked the wrong things to do, your rep is too high, or possiably some dialog you had with him he took a dislikeing too.

Might want to look in the cheet program at his variabls, maybe you will find one that you can play around with like the "love intrest" ones. Look under "killbhallson"

Such is the price for evil I say. Freedom to be guilt free, however one should never trust his friends.

k, thanks, i dont really know why he CONSTANTLY pick on me every battle, and i had to reorder him every once a while. but i killed him anyway, kill and revive, kill again. now he is quiet, heh, he even failed moral once!!

Old 03-14-2001, 05:20 AM   #9
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Did you do his quest?