Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2000, 03:32 PM   #1
Dr X

have you noticed this very wierd cheat
furst wuth the hex console create jaheira but not khalid and do it just once if you do it twice you will get a double jaheira naow speak with her if you notice biff will go in in the part corresponding to kahlid now recruit her then speak with the biff charachter now you got a first level fighter human with only 9 in evry stat and a cool image on the side board that is hollow and has a cuestion mark in the middle now dont try to save it because the game will only crash

now that i have given something to you i will ask why my players can only get to level seven (max exp 89000) i thought that you could have level ten and use fifth level magic and do you know if in the expansion this is true too

thanks
Old 12-13-2000, 03:21 AM   #2
DaPoo

You can get past level 7 only with a patch, best to use GODLIKE which is located in the editors/cheats section of BaldursGate Ironworks. Note for this you'll need the vb 6 runtime package, which is the first link on the page. Have fun
Old 12-13-2000, 04:26 PM   #3
dimon

The game itself has xp cap of 89000. If you buy expansion pack, it is raised to 161000. Iwthout the expansion pack, you can only cast level 5 spells from scrolls.
Old 12-14-2000, 04:37 PM   #4
Dr X

thank you now if its not bothersome where can i get that damn patch and how do i install it
Old 12-15-2000, 04:35 PM   #5
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

Download it at www.teambg.com and follow the instructions. It's easy.

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:43 PM   #6
Holy Mage Wah

I brought the expansion pack just for the experience raise. sigh!! if only I knew all of this earlier - still it's a good game.
Old 12-18-2000, 07:05 PM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

I've never even played BG without TOTSC installed, had it from the beginning
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote