Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-18-2001, 05:35 PM   #1
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was wondering? has anyone out there tried to fight the "Jinni" from the lamp? I thought about trying but thought I'd ask just in case I mess up my game somehow. I guess I could save and then try. I would still like to hear of anyone elses experiences with this.

Thanks,
tupilak
tupilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 06:01 PM   #2
Moni

I tried in front of Anephas' Shrine a couple of times but all he did was vanish me into the area behind the lock that I had not yet opened with the Staff of Death.

I think in one case, he may have even taken hit points permenently from one of my characters for attempting to use the lamp more than was allowed, or from that character striking him, I am not sure which.

Go ahead and play with it in a game that you can save or not save in another slot...no harm in finding out what can happen to you or if you can be sucessful in killing him! I don't think I tried using any major spells on him being that we were right in his face. ; )

: )
Moni

P.S. Welcome to the BEST W&W Forum anywhere! I have read your prior posts and think you to be a poster who will become invaluable in your willingness and ability to help others!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 03-18-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 06:08 PM   #3
skywalker
Banned User

I didn't kill Alababa Of The Lamp, but I did get more wishes than he offered.

I do know that at normal play level he has 2434 hit points and is worth 838451 experience points.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 06:17 PM   #4
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Moni, thanks for the advice and the kind words. I look forward to communicating with all of you more.
skywalker, for that many EP I think I'll have to give it a shot. that is of course after I get all I want from him. I believe I have found a way to get unlimited wishses. It's a long process but worth it. I will post it later for those interested.

tupilak

[This message has been edited by tupilak (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 06:26 PM   #5
Moni

Will be looking forward to your tales of adventure!

: )
Moni
Old 03-25-2001, 12:49 PM   #6
tupilak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I tried killing the Jinni of the lamp, several times. It's not possible. He takes some damage then takes 25 HP and 1 point from each of your attributes from your character. Don't waste your time. If you are going to try, save your game first and if you do find a way I would love to know it. I kept my lamp just in case. Maybe when I have more powerful spells I will be able tp kill him in one shot. That might be the key.

Later, tupilak