Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2004, 01:20 PM   #71
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom:
It's my name.
You, my good sir, are the reason I didn't choose 'Tom' as my Forum name. On other forums i'm just known as that.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:23 PM   #72
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
For my name dp is my initials and lax was just three random characters. I had to make up the name when I wanted to play a game online for the first time, 7 years ago.
Thanks dplax, now I know. Simple, but still a good name [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 05:24 AM   #73
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I didn't pick my name, it was given to me at birth. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Same here just back to front with the "General" added for good measure.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:29 AM   #74
Sythe
Ra

I got name from one of the bosses of BG 1, that I really thought was awesome. Obviously I mispelled the name. It is supposed to be Slythe.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:41 PM   #75
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Sigmar- Been a while since I played Warhammer...but...

I believe he was the Patron God of the... not the Bretronnians..the other humans, can't remember >_< !

I'd change it to Cypher if I could, though I didn't do it back when Ziroc offered us the chance. Ah, well, I'm an idiot!
Having a huge "Empire" Army I can tell you that Sigmar is their god. Karl Franz (who's pic I'd like to post but don't know how) weilds the Hammer of Sigmar when he goes to battle. I like the name myself [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That's the Army. Empire, the power-armourless Space Marines

Funny thing is, I never played as Empire myself, I'm a stalwart Dwarf player (I swear by the Stunties I do) but all the good Dwarf names were taken, hence the closest thing to a dwarf, ol' Sigmar. Not too funny actually, never mind.

Thank ye.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:31 PM   #76
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

armageddon272 was what i used for my first email address. i still use that one, i wanted to use armageddon, cus people said i caused trouble, but armageddon was taken. i tried armageddon727 cause i like those planes, but that was taken too. so i inverted 727 to get 272. so armageddon272 was born. now i try to use that for as many of my names as possible to avoid confusion.

[ 11-01-2004, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: armageddon272 ]
Old 11-01-2004, 06:55 PM   #77
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Sigmar- Been a while since I played Warhammer...but...

I believe he was the Patron God of the... not the Bretronnians..the other humans, can't remember >_< !

I'd change it to Cypher if I could, though I didn't do it back when Ziroc offered us the chance. Ah, well, I'm an idiot!
Having a huge "Empire" Army I can tell you that Sigmar is their god. Karl Franz (who's pic I'd like to post but don't know how) weilds the Hammer of Sigmar when he goes to battle. I like the name myself [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That's the Army. Empire, the power-armourless Space Marines

Funny thing is, I never played as Empire myself, I'm a stalwart Dwarf player (I swear by the Stunties I do) but all the good Dwarf names were taken, hence the closest thing to a dwarf, ol' Sigmar. Not too funny actually, never mind.

Thank ye.
[/QUOTE]That was one of the funniest things I read in a long time. Good sense of humor on you. But, remember, the Hammer of Sigmar was made by the Dwarves for the Empire for saving their King! So not a bad choice of name at all.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:58 PM   #78
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Oh Sigmar, I'm still laughing! I think I'm gonna bust a gutt! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2004, 09:04 PM   #79
Morgawr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Morgawr - I stole the name from a terry brooks trilogy it's a type of nasty witchy character.
Not that interesting when i think about it.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:25 AM   #80
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

My forum name is a wrong translation.
I'm german. My last name is Baer (bear), and my first name starts with 'Wer', so i though i'd translate it like Werwolf -> Werewolf. So it should have been Werbaer -> Werebear. But my translation mistake made it Wereboar instead.