Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2003, 10:45 AM   #11
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

That's what I could do with my cat pixie's hair.
BTW, "I think so Ziroc, but isn't a beholder that small called a gauth?"
Old 11-26-2003, 01:19 PM   #12
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Er... no thanks!

My bf's cat Mavis has taken something of a liking to me and consequently most of my clothes are covered in quite enough cat hair already! She's quite a longhaired cat too, so there's plenty of the stuff!
Then bottle it up and sell it as the European version of Choc hair. Something like Choc EuroStrand. Increases mental focus and vitality. Gain renewed strength and vigor. Enhances sexual energy - make him/her purrrrrrr in the bedroom. Reduces stress and helps you to relax. Mix with warm milk, stir liberally and drink. You will be ready to stretch out and take a nap in the nearest sunny spot. Choc EuroStrand has been clinically proven to improve night time vision by up to 50% in test subjects.

Possible side effects include scratchy throat, minor hair loss, mild episodes of lethargy, and a possible desire to lick oneself continuously. Consult a physician before taking if you have any dogs, birds, or fish in the house or flat.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:35 PM   #13
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by ryaldin:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by ryaldin:
Package your choco claw/hair mixture in tiny, tiny bottles, and then sell them at health food stores as a miracle anti-depressant/energy boosting supplement. And charge em fer all they're worth.

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] My goodness, you're up late [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] It's a quarter to ten in the morning here in Ireland.
[img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah, and STILL up! [img]smile.gif[/img] I just finished the new graphic for the NWN addon forum, it adds Hordes to the graphic title! Check out that new Monster, it's called an "Eye". Kinda like a Beholder, but smaller. [/QUOTE]Nice, very nice. Hey, do Choc and the "Eye" have the same color of eyes? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I'm shocked and appalled. Of course they do [img]smile.gif[/img] .

A Gauth is different (and does not shave btw). The Eyeball falls under the 'beholder-kin' category as does the Gauth.

Ziroc, I absolutely dare you to do it. After I saw 'Hurricane Isabelle Air' up for grabs I figured anything goes on E-bay.

[ 11-26-2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]