Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-20-2003, 04:20 PM   #11
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
referring to the point system, I already know all about it 50 points for little old ladies, 75 points for crossing guards and 100 for playing children . 10 points for mail boxes too.

As far as dplax's statement concerning opportunities. They only don't exist if you don't go for them. I know where all the opportunities are. It's just getting myself to act on them.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-20-2003, 04:24 PM   #12
dplax
Jack Burton

By the opportunity not arising, I meant that I would probably like to ask the girl out when she is not with all of her friends. Or other examples. But I know that mostly it is me who is at fault.

Old 11-20-2003, 04:40 PM   #13
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
By the opportunity not arising, I meant that I would probably like to ask the girl out when she is not with all of her friends. Or other examples. But I know that mostly it is me who is at fault.
That is the best time to ask a girl out!!

Right there, in front of all her friends. Let them giggle and laugh, pointing their fingers. In the end, each one of them will be in the bathroom talking about how they wish a guy would do that for them. That is a very hard thing to do even for extremely confident people; however, even if she says no, everyone who was witness will have nothing but respect for you. Your friends might poke a little fun at you, but just throw it back in their faces. They didn’t have the balls did they?
Old 11-20-2003, 04:44 PM   #14
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
I've never been here yet when the cafe was so fresh. How's everyone tonight/this afternoon/this morning/whatever it is your time? For me it is tonight.

So how do you like the clean floors and the not-so-sticky counter? Feels gooood, don't it?
The cafe is still a little smoke-free too, which is a good thing.
Cloudy: when ya gonna order some ventilation-systems? Or should drink more to fund for it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ow, and did you know that the original thread that you're always linking to, doesn't exist anymore?

[ 11-20-2003, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]
Old 11-20-2003, 04:55 PM   #15
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
quote:
I've never been here yet when the cafe was so fresh. How's everyone tonight/this afternoon/this morning/whatever it is your time? For me it is tonight.

So how do you like the clean floors and the not-so-sticky counter? Feels gooood, don't it?
The cafe is still a little smoke-free too, which is a good thing.
Cloudy: when ya gonna order some ventilation-systems? Or should drink more to fund for it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ow, and did you know that the original thread that you're always linking to, doesn't exist anymore?
[/QUOTE]Feels good.

*orders a drink and gives a 2 dollar tip for the ventilation system*

Old 11-20-2003, 05:17 PM   #16
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
]Ow, and did you know that the original thread that you're always linking to, doesn't exist anymore?
Yup, it's true. The first cafe has been lost in a vortex of topics! Someone pull it out there, it's getting motion sickness!
Old 11-20-2003, 05:25 PM   #17
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

one of the ways a boyfriend used to take me out on a date, was with a group of friends, we very seldom went out alone, no I was not mad about it, we were more like friends than boyfriend/girlfriend, just did not figure it out for awhile, but this one place we always went was to the beach at night, line up the cars (you might not have friends like this ) and then all the guys woud turn on their radios, and show off what they had just had installed, or how low their car was dropped, while the girls all hung out talking about toher things, I normally spent more time by the cars than other girls, lol. yeah, it was a low rider club. we also went all over town in them, or to the river, anyway, my point of rambling is if you are worried about a "date" take her out in a group of friends, then you can always wander off later to be alone with her
Old 11-20-2003, 07:10 PM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

Impress them with your talents! [img]smile.gif[/img] Girls *love* when a guy can do something special, like write songs, or sing or whatever. Make yourself someone special in their eyes. Just don't take the friendship part too or else you end up like me: I'm the perfect friend for a girl: caring, romantic, musical. They want that, yes, but they also want some arrogance, and naughtyness as well.. They're weird creatures, I know.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:28 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Impress them with your talents! [img]smile.gif[/img] Girls *love* when a guy can do something special, like write songs, or sing or whatever. Make yourself someone special in their eyes. Just don't take the friendship part too or else you end up like me: I'm the perfect friend for a girl: caring, romantic, musical. They want that, yes, but they also want some arrogance, and naughtyness as well.. They're weird creatures, I know.
Link, you are very correct re the talents! [img]smile.gif[/img] Women are impressed when a guy can do something well, but, it doesn't have to be just singing or writing, or anything "special," per se, don't sell yourself short!, doing anything well is impressive, whether it be carpentry or Mathematics, etc. Of course that is just my own personal perspective, others may have different views. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL @ weird creatures! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-20-2003, 07:35 PM   #20
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

for me, as long as you are good at being you, that is all that counts. I am impressed easlily, what can I say? [img]tongue.gif[/img]