Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-09-2002, 07:08 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

the original thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=001902&p=

the previous thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...0;t=010800;p=1

Cloudy's Cafe

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good
darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone

[i]* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner
* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short
conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!
* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)
* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.

Cloudy,
your hostess [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

[ 09-09-2002, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-09-2002, 07:10 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
First post.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:12 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I'm just getting ready to head off to work....Oh Joy....MONDAY is here again.... [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

And it's going to be a hot one, so most likely I won't spend any time in my garden either. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*grabs a cup of tea and plops in a chair*.... LOL, started to spell that chia....a chia! LOLOLOL that would be interesting!
Old 09-09-2002, 07:12 AM   #4
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Bah. I guess I'm second. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Er, third. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-09-2002, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Spelca ]
Old 09-09-2002, 08:30 AM   #5
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOPs, missed the new cafe. Good morning, everyone. Yeah, Cloudy, it's Monday, but it's overcast and cool here in Texas.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:40 AM   #6
Sigmar
Unicorn

Fifth, my agile young reflexes seem to be working perfectly...
Old 09-09-2002, 09:12 AM   #7
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Fifth, my agile young reflexes seem to be working perfectly...
And behind my aged crafty ones, as usual. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-09-2002, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 09-09-2002, 10:13 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! Well, I guess my Monday is complete, I've tested your old/young/crafty/agile selves

Work is...tedious...today, but it would help if I slept more. Lately I seem to be waking up about every 2 hrs it seems.

So far today, my co-worker has been IN the office all of about 15 minutes and we started work 2.5 hrs ago. How's that for work ethic? [img]tongue.gif[/img] She's running some errands, but heh..they always take longer than you'd think.

It's a nice sunny day- I sure wish I was out in the garden, enjoying it!
Old 09-09-2002, 10:35 AM   #9
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Yea Big whoopdie dooo it is MONDAY Did we even have a weekend in there ??
Anyone here ever get pestered by code enforcement ?? Because I have ben plauged with this for 2 yr's now it seems like 1 every 6 month's. I beleieve it is a neighbor that I have irratated to no end and this is there way of making my life hell. My boat being parked incorrectly, my car (the VW) parked in my driveway on my property under a car cover not having proper Identification it.
My grass being to high...well excuse the #$%^%^ out of me for it raining on my days off and I do mean raining. If I find out which neighbor is doing this crap I swear I am going to do thew same thing to them if not worse. My life is not full enough with all that is going on I have to deal with this crap also. My wife being 3 months pregnant, school, my father being diagnosed as terminal etc etc etc........................ passs the prozak please
Old 09-09-2002, 11:00 AM   #10
Donut
Jack Burton

NPC alert. Why is this cafe dated the 8th when it was clearly created on the 9th?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show