Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-30-2001, 04:06 PM   #1
GentlePersuader

I have followed the actors from the Playhouse (downstairs of the five flagons inn) into the planer portal. I have come accross two enemies that I can not kill.

Greater Worlfwere - will not die. I have inflicted hundreds of points of damage but his status remains "uninjured". What do I have to do to kill him.

Efreeti - this geenie is very easy to kill but then he just turns into a "gaseous form" and soon reapears. How do I finish him off.

Please help me, this is getting very frustrating.

Old 09-30-2001, 04:15 PM   #2
Tyrion
Quintesson

The wolfwere regenerates wery fast and you need to focus all you've got on it. I also think it's immune to some weapons!

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.

-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.
Right now he is mourning for USA.
Old 09-30-2001, 04:54 PM   #3
Jim
Quintesson

Greater werewolfs only have around 100HP I think, but regenerate ALL hitpoints at the start of every round, so you need to dish out 100+ damage in a single round. Use haste spells and strength potions if you get really stuck and set a few fighters on one at once.

Efreeti are similair, but only regenerate 3 or 4 times I think (which is what they are doing in the gaseous form). Again, you need to hit them fast and hard.
Old 09-30-2001, 05:14 PM   #4
Tyrion
Quintesson

I never had any problems with the Efreeti

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.

-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.
Right now he is mourning for USA.
Old 09-30-2001, 07:43 PM   #5
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Welcome to the Forums, GentlePersuader!

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 09-30-2001).]