Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-21-2004, 05:19 AM   #1
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

hi everyone your probley sick of me asking all these questions, but i say if you dont ask you dont get answers. my problem is im in the room that takes you up to see kerah. ive got the small statue and i have placed it on the altar but what i have noticed is that the stone lift is already up and i cant seem to find a way of getting it down to go and see kerah . can anyone help me out ???
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 07:07 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

1. Wait a moment, the lift should go down (and then up again).
2. Take the statuette from the altar and put it there anew.

How is it exactly? Have you left the dungeon after putting the statuette on the altar and are you back now? If it is so, then you might be a victim of a bug, which prevents you from reaching the Leprechaun area regularly more than once.
In such case, leave the dungeon, swim along the shore to the south until you reach a 'V' shaped piece of the shore, and Vanish through the forest at the top of the 'V'. You will occur in the Leprechaun area.
If it isn't the case, then the recommendations (1) and (2) should work. If they do not then you must be a victim of some weird bug which I've never seen.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:18 AM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Au contraire, we love helping people solve their problems. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As to the problem at hand I assume you are using the small Statuette of Kerah found in a treasure chest right next to the altar behind the stone pillar. You have to "use" it on the altar. It will not work if it has been dropped from the inventory. I have read a post once stating that you have to read the inscription on the statuette prior to using it in order for it to work. That was not the case when I played the game, but you might want to do that.

Judging from the title of your post you are trying to GET BACK to Kerah. If you have already visited Kerah once and then come back, and you are playing the unpatched version of the game, you are stuck and cannot return.

If none of the things mentioned above applies in your case then you have discovered a completely new bug. The only way to circumvent it will be a long and tedious tree surf.

[ 01-21-2004, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 01-21-2004, 07:29 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

He can, Bsftcs, by means of vanishing [img]smile.gif[/img] There is a weak spot in the shore "forest".
Old 01-21-2004, 08:54 AM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

We definitely don't mind questions around here. They let us show off how much we know, and they break up the monotony a bit as well.

Moving to the patched game may also take care of this problem for you. For the most part, there are only two things you need to do up where Kerah is (the leprechaun's stone and the obelisk of light), so most people (okay, just me) take care of those on their first trip. I will often set a portal so I can call home, sell my stuff, train, and return.

Good luck.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:47 PM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Radek:
He can, Bsftcs, by means of vanishing [img]smile.gif[/img] There is a weak spot in the shore "forest".
Yes, Radek, you are right. I apologize - my post was not made to correct you. When I wrote my post you had not yet replied Sagtattman, but I was kicked out of the server due to the ****** bug at work here at Ironworks. When I was finally able to get back to the server you had made your reply. I was in a hurry, so I just briefly looked through your post to see if I had to make any corrections in what I had written. Unfortunately I did not catch that one. Sorry.

I hope Ziroc soon finds a way to eliminate this problem.

On a side note, I was even thrown out when trying to post this reply. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 05:14 PM   #7
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

yes radek you are right i did get there and see kerah, but had to go back to town to cure my insane party members when i returned i cant get back to see kerah . it seems i i have a new bug????? because thats what is happening .iwill try your other suggestion but what i need to know is from the front door of the shrine i travel north go thru the the small lake or have i gone to far ??? or have i missed the plot altogether ??
Old 01-21-2004, 09:57 PM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

There are only two things in that small lake: the obelisk of light, which is in Kerah's underwater...temple; and the Leprechaun's treasure, which is up on the shore somewhere.

If you got both, you're good.

If you missed the treasure, life goes on.

If you missed the obelisk... well, you need it to bring Anephas back. So head over to the weak spot to try to vanish through, or restore a previous save game. Or apply the patch -- it might let you get back up.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 05:41 AM   #9
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

ive gone back to a saved game and after i left the temple i was attacked by a heap of wizards and bandits , next thing i know im the other side of the trees in uncharted lands trying to find my way back to town . i checked out the area found awell type hole in the ground with a door at the bottom but i am unable to open it. tried having a look round and i got hammered by everything ive come across. as half of my party is nuts dont spose there is any way to get thru that door from the wrong side is there ????if not its back to another saved game and see what happens thanks again for the help sagtattman
Old 01-22-2004, 06:23 AM   #10
Radek
Red Dragon

If I understand well, then you have managed to get into the "Bloodbeard area". If you have killed Bloodbeard then reload unless you have Bushi Dojo level 5. Killing Bloodbeard is a Bushi Dojo quest, which brings a promotion in the guild.
The door cannot be opened from this side. It's the exit from Anephas Shrine, which will be opened by Anephas after recreating him in the shrine.
Back to Kerah and the Leprechaun area. The exact location of the weak spot: Look at your map. Find the north "entrance" into the Skull castle island. The weak spot and the 'V' is directly north from this entrance, accross the sea. Try both upper parts of the 'V', I am not sure which one works right now. You should see a strip of "sand" behind the forest. Orient yourself so that you are looking at the strip. Cast Vanish. You should occur in the Leprechaun area.