Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 08:11 PM   #1
Moonlight_Assasin

I'm on a mission for Roendalf and I'm having trouble. He said a band of gypsies posses to orb and not to return without it. I've gotten to the house of Herespia and I don't know what to do. I saved it and killed them all and tried to take the crystal ball but the game won't let me. What is the orb anyway and where do I get it? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-14-2000, 08:55 PM   #2
the mick

well, this is kinda tricky...
if you ask herespia about the orb, she will give you a quest. She wants the Wand of Serpents, which you can get in the serpent temple, and if you give that to her, she will give you the Orb, plus a bonus. But you can also kill her and take it. It isn't the crystal ball, it is an amulet looking thing she will drop.
Old 12-14-2000, 09:00 PM   #3
PIMP

every one said not to kill them but as you did, I did. See if you dont kill them all you have to do is bring the serpent wand to the gypie by the crystal ball and she well give the orb of clarity to you. But dont worry you did as I did and slaughtered them all, now all you have to do is look on the floor where you killed the gypse by the crystle ball it should be there thats where mine was. as for the crystal ball it doesnt go anywhere.
Old 12-14-2000, 10:09 PM   #4
Moonlight_Assasin

Dang, I didn't know it was THAT easy. I was here racking my brain on fence posts.
Old 12-14-2000, 11:28 PM   #5
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

However, don't let her keep the wand unless you have finished the Serpent Temple. It is required in there.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 04:38 AM   #6
KattB
Dungeon Master

uhh, was just reading this. I killed them also and finished that quest, but don't rember if I got the wand, tho there is nothing left at the gypsy house so i hope I did. I am in the tempe now, so hope there is not something I need but don't have.
Kathy
KattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 02:58 PM   #7
carg
The Magister

Kathy,
the serpent wand you don't get from the gypsies, you give it to them for the completion of the 3rd wizard quest of Valeia. Killing Harespia should also yield the Orb you need (looks like an amulet), so there's no problem killing her prematurely.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote