Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-19-2001, 06:58 PM   #211
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Since im a sorcerer ill join you but only with skull traps. Roughly five seconds later Damn everyone get down Jabidas dimension doors to safety and then mutters into his drink sorry if you want i can try it with fireballs next! But perhaps not. I need another drink anyway. lets mix some stuff together with spell componds for laugh.

------------------
Old 05-19-2001, 06:59 PM   #212
Lord Shield

This is only a guess, mind, but I bet that if you try to become Bhaal's replacement, Elminster will try and stop you. Yes, Lothar was a strange one. Another way to get killed is to cheese off the Lady of Pain TWICE. The Modron Cube on Hard was a good source of Cranium Rat charms (excellent stuff, since there are only a few situations requiring INT - The Skeleton's Riddle, Dak'kon's higher level spells and talking to yourselves)
I know all the secrets/cheats/sub-quests of BG2. I have the stats but don't bother to memorise them.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-19-2001, 07:09 PM   #213
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan messes up his juggling act when he dosen't catch his Vorpal Blade which goes straight into the floor, luckily it is easy to pull out because it is so sharp.

Kivan drinks another flagon of dwarven spirits and starts singing rude songs, he knows quite a few, and will sing any songs that anyone suggests, as long as they are rude songs or drinking songs.
Old 05-19-2001, 07:11 PM   #214
Raze
The Magister

If Elminster was here, I'd make him eat that stupid pointy hat of his right before I disembowl him and wear his spleen for a hat!
but don't tell him I said so

I need drink.
Old 05-19-2001, 07:11 PM   #215
BladeMaster

Elminster says I can kick your butt any day. You miserable excuse of an Adventure. I was out adventuring before your grandfather was even born.

------------------

Old 05-19-2001, 07:12 PM   #216
BladeMaster

Hey Raze. Elminster is in the Bar. He is sitting with Angel and Kors laughing about the good times they have adventuring together.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-19-2001).]

Old 05-19-2001, 07:14 PM   #217
jabidas
Silver Dragon

What id love to do is go adventuring in the plnes with my curent party and see sigil from another perspective, I also think sigil is probably the most interesting city in the whole ad&d setting and if they were going to make a bg3 it wouldbe the perfect place because there are loads of high level guys out there as opposed were we have wiped out most of the lich population of toril at this point due to random encouters like there can only be so many mages powerful enough to become liches.
Anyways can you imagine the start waking up on a strangly familiar slab and Lord Ao apperaring and saying well sorry i had to put you out here because(insert your own cliche plot device here) and your going to need some things to open the portal to get back home such as(insert ludicrous items like dragon orbs). Oh to cheer you up theres this mad lich called what was its name again oh yeah Vecna hes guarding your portal ever hear of him powerful mage, no sense of humour whatsoever? wait no that probably will make you depressed anyway i gotta go heathens to smite and all that. Player charecter:Wait please no aghhh come back

------------------
Old 05-19-2001, 07:15 PM   #218
Raze
The Magister

I'd like to see that relic casting spells with a sword down his throat.
My grandfather could whup his scrawny wrinkled behind even with his arthritis and incontinence playing up as they are!
Old 05-19-2001, 07:17 PM   #219
jabidas
Silver Dragon

What Elminsers hear everyone be quiet while i sneak up on him and kick him in the ass. Oh crap I think hes looking at me

------------------
Old 05-19-2001, 07:17 PM   #220
Raze
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
Hey Raze. Elminster is in the Bar. He is sitting with Angel and Kors laughing about the good times they have adventuring together.

Ah... well... erm
Ill be hiding over in that corner!