Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 12:39 PM   #1
Caine
Elminster

I would like to know what everyone thinks of the bg2 nps,if they are too immature or if they are deep or irratating or shallow,please tell me what you think.
Old 10-11-2001, 12:44 PM   #2
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Arie is the best, closley followed by Jaheira and Nalia. Edwin is arrogant, but his ability as a wizard compensates for that. Haer Dalis and Anomen... need I say more? Imoen... hmm, difficult to say. Didn't have need 4 her in BG1, in BG2 Jan is better. Hmm, I suppose I'm still undecided on her. Vicky is a good priest and if u put a girdle of frost giant strength on her and equip her with Crom Faeyr (spelling?) she can also serve as a back up fighter if your mage geets attacked. Keldorn, bit of that dirty old man look about him, Korgan is good because he's an excellent fighter, Jan is cool cos he makes everyone look bad and is a good theif. (Breathes)

------------------
Horatio, Silver Ranger of the ALSB

Oh that lovely winged elf!
She's more valuable than the arrows of Melf,
More useful than the Scorcher and Magic Missle Conbined,
Join the ALSB, just sign on the line!
Old 10-11-2001, 01:13 PM   #3
Caine
Elminster

Thanks for your response,I'm thinking Jaheiras the deepest while Anomen is arguably the shallowest,Nalias the most immature and Cernd is annoying(because he sux).
Old 10-12-2001, 03:11 PM   #4
Kitty
Manshoon

Stats, romances and special abilities aside, I'd say:
The Dumbest: Minsc
The Most Arrogant: Anomen Delryn
The Most Annoying: Jan Jansen
The Most Cheerful: Mazzy Fentan
The Bloodiest: Korgan
Well...Nalia is a good mage, but she looks like Robin Hood, trying to help the less fortunate. Keldorn is an excellent frontline fighter, but he has to retire -looks like he's 60 or something.