Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-10-2001, 06:49 PM   #31
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Stealthlo... Oops! I mean, Mr. Stealthy (You don't think she read my last post, do you?) That lightning was awful close!!! I haven't read any of yours yet, but you can bet I'll go hunting for them now!

WOLFGIR! Hi! (And LadyRae scritches the big gorgeous wolf behind the ears, handing him a bag of wolfie treats -Just in case!) Your welcome on the pointers. I'm more than willing to give pointers, especially when I see such potential!

My, knight! Flattery will get you everywhere! My, my, it has been a while since two such handsome knights fought over lil' old me! (flutter, flutter, titter, teehee) Ahem.

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:52 PM   #32
Moiraine
Anubis

Stealthyjewel, one is only as old as his/her own heart - I think that we make us all around 8 !
Wolf-yyy, good idea to ask Yor to share some insight ! Will you scan the she-wolf postcard on your site ?

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 06:52 PM   #33
Stealthy

Quote:
StealthLLLL - Think I'm not around do you? Mayhap I am watching your behavior whilst you think me gone! Uh huh. Yep. Now I see...
oops! Ladylicious it wasn't me, she started it! Anyway, I was lonely and you weren't around. Cloudy was chaperone honest!

SORRY SORRY

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!

[This message has been edited by Stealthy (edited 03-10-2001).]
Old 03-10-2001, 06:53 PM   #34
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hey come now Stealthy, I think you look *yummy* hehe, all BONEY and Ribs all over hehe..

Damn just watching Palerider on the TV, They don´t do pictures like that anymore..

Chin up Stealthy! Beauty is only skindeep and the mind is deep like an ocean!
Hey don´t you have a GF/fiancee/wife or anything?

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 07:00 PM   #35
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Moiraine I will definately do that!!
SHe´s just sooo huggable!

LadyRae, thanks for the wolftreats, yummy! You do make me happy having alot of hair in my face so no one will se how red it can get

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-10-2001, 07:03 PM   #36
Stealthy

Thanks Wolfie, I think

Moiraine, in that case its waaaaaaaaay past my bed-time!

LadyRae, well if you want to read them, check pages 5 onwards of Black Knights Ladywendy post. My attempts were tounge in cheek and I will not insult any of you by pretending it to be anything other than spam, but it was fun. Still waiting for Gabriel to respond. You out there?

------------------

Old 03-10-2001, 07:03 PM   #37
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Stealthy! Were you born in '62??? Me too! (year of the tiger, YAY!) And LadyRae gives her age without really saying it, as is proper for a lady... (har!)

My knight, does that make me a cradle-robber??? (My, my, only 33? Shame on you, LadyRae!!!)

Cool marquee, Stealthy! Never thought of doing that here!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 07:08 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Watching LadyRae, LadyZekke, Stealthy, Tobbin and Wolfie, among others, the CloudBabe sets up her lounge chair and and grabs a gin n' tonic to catch a bit of the show before she goes off to attempt multi-play gaming this evening. Seeing as how it's a very complex plot, she figures she'll have to pop in for the late show or catch the re-run in the morning...

--LadyRae...Tobbin...ooooh I've missed something?( BIG POUT)I hate when that happens!

BK? You out there? I'm going to multi play a bit...see ya, lovemuffin

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-10-2001, 07:08 PM   #39
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

StealthLove - Past the sellby date? I beg to differ! I suppose I'll forgive you this time. I know how that kilt photo draws the ladies in! To be expected I guess.

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 07:09 PM   #40
Stealthy

LadyRae, you are 38! Jeez why is it just me who looks their age Just how old is that photo, did you colour up a black and white one in photoshop? Not only am I aa tiger, but gemeni too boot. Which apparantly makes me a terrible flirt. Can't see it myself

------------------