Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-10-2001, 07:29 PM   #51
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
and you put pnp not DnD.

Hiya Blade.

'PnP' is usually used as an abbreviation for 'Pen and Paper' (to distinguish between the table top game and the various computer games).

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-10-2001, 07:35 PM   #52
Blade
Emerald Dragon

AAA i was wondering about that thank for clarifying it for me

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-10-2001, 07:36 PM   #53
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Speaking of shortcuts; does anyone know LARP?

------------------
Calvin the bold - the malt beer lord is in!
Old 09-10-2001, 07:54 PM   #54
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpedge:
Both Lioness and Kaz have been given the status of waitress. However, Cloudy is most definitely in charge. We had a few problems with multiple cafe threads today (like Gwhanos and his succubus waitresses LOL), so I think CB wants to make sure that Cloudy's Cafe remains Cloudy's cafe.

think I should tip the waitresses? they say about 15% of the bill but what happens if the food/drink is 'on the house'
Old 09-10-2001, 08:01 PM   #55
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, how much would it be for a supercharged can of coke and a peanut butter cookie?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 08:08 PM   #56
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
think I should tip the waitresses? they say about 15% of the bill but what happens if the food/drink is 'on the house'
Good question AW. Far be it from me to incur the wrath of the terrible two (Kaz and Lioness), but I think our drinks are paid for by our gracious host. Still, I'm sure they wouldn't object to the odd copper or two thrown their way.

Love the artwork by the way... I'm just having a look through some of your 'Art Crap' now. Very nice indeed. Oh, and as a typical male I have to say 'hubba-hubba' to your Butterfly Fairy...

...sorry, I'll behave myself.

------------------

Old 09-10-2001, 08:10 PM   #57
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i think their service is worth a bit more than a few coppers... i think a few thousand Cubes (monetary system from my books, translates to about a few thousand dollars) should cover all the service theyve given us over the history of the cafe... but then again, im a big tipper

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-10-2001, 08:33 PM   #58
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hmm, i think their service is worth a bit more than a few coppers... i think a few thousand Cubes (monetary system from my books, translates to about a few thousand dollars) should cover all the service theyve given us over the history of the cafe... but then again, im a big tipper

Pssst! Shhhh! Don't let them hear that! I mean, I know it's the truth, but no need to go shouting it from the hills, eh? Lioness is already too big for her boots since she made Jerome her mortal slave... and if we don't watch it Kaz'll go the same way!

------------------

Old 09-10-2001, 08:46 PM   #59
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

meh. i think they should know that theyre apprecieated... at least, to some degree. and whos to say that being arrogant is bad?

------------------

Old 09-10-2001, 08:48 PM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
on the house.. tip us new door or window... HAHAHHAHA

teehee!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."