Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 12:32 AM   #1
TDZHON

Yep, u can miss a lot. I know there are three areas in spell I didn't explore either - The gem mirror (although I think I found the right gem to open it), the 12 items in the 12 hands (I messed up and lost patience), and the door where the vampire that sends u on the shard quest.

I also only did a few things in chap 6 - I wanted to leave all the extra forrests for my second time through. There are so many quests, you can actaully play this game twice and be surprised!

Old 10-18-2000, 09:10 AM   #2
akira1

does any1 no the wereabouts of the string for the bow??

an in fant in your lap may dampen your spirits

Old 10-18-2000, 09:44 AM   #3
Zlinky

Methinks its in the asylum dungeon - chapter 4. Not certain though - but it worth it

Old 10-18-2000, 09:48 AM   #4
Tipsy McSwagger

(OOC)
I saw in the strategy guide that Gensen's Bow uses "phantom arrows" so it never needs reloading. Can you still use specialty arrows (flame arrows, frost arrows, etc) with it?

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-18-2000, 10:02 AM   #5
Zlinky

Must theives always drone on about arrows? No, I couldn't use magic type arrows, so you'll have to poison your paladin friend some other way

Old 10-18-2000, 11:18 AM   #6
TDZHON

It is in spellhold. The string is in the area you go to where you hang the pictures on the walls to open a bunch of doors, close to the machine that will make u boots of speed if you put in 15 tokens.

It is worth it - it is a +4 to hit bow, uses no arrows, and does 2d8 electrical damage. It also has a speed factor of 3 or something, giving you 3 attacks per round to start. It also gives the user 20% magic res to electrical.

Old 10-18-2000, 11:33 AM   #7
lordkymil

what pictures on which wall????
isn't it amazing how you miss shit in this game? i seriously thought i combed that place. obviously not well enough.
i don't suppose you guys know the ferry timetable to brynn law, do you?