Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2003, 06:59 PM   #11
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
i can not grow anything so I quit trying, lol
CD there is nothing wrong with your looks, you look human, lol,
unless that is not what you were going for.....
er... not gonna answer that one

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
I don't know the pic with him and his computer makes it look like he has blue eye-shadow on his left eye. Kinda scary if you ask me.
So mean... then again, it could of been lack of sleep. And fyi, I do not wear eyeshadow. Or any makeup. And I'm not a psychopath. Ask Kaltia. She'll vouch for me I hope. No, she'll probably say I am one.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:30 PM   #12
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Hi peeps hows everyone doing?
Guh, Science test today, Home Ec tomarrow, and two test Friday this is gonna be a long week,
By the way, anyone like my new siggy pic?
Old 10-15-2003, 10:33 PM   #13
Sakuri23
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
i am so excited! last night a lady from church gave me over 2 yards of red satin! so between that (very little of that nayway) and a black crushed velvet shirt i had lying around i can make erilyn a renaissance princess for halloween! i am so excited i have been telling everybody!
That is great! I'm sure that she will look beautiful!

You know what I found out? I don't do anything on Halloween any more. I'm working all night on that day. Man, I am depressed.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:55 PM   #14
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Hmm... maybe I'll dress in all black and strap my 27" Ninja sword to my back. Nah, I might get flak from the police on that one.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-16-2003, 12:14 AM   #15
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I'm feeling like crap tonight, err.. morning? The one I mentioned who was interested in me told me that we can't go out. She says she's afraid she will taint me. It's not a fun feeling for someone to say it won't work because of their own guilt. I'd rather it had been my fault things didn't work out. Worst yet is that the other person who snagged my interest now has a boyfriend herself. Her boyfriend is the one person I would have least expected. Well, I guess it just isn't my turn yet. I'm just gonna have to keep my eye's and my heart open, yet guarded. This is definately not a fun feeling. The weather better stay clear for me tomorrow. I'm gonna need the bike ride to get rid of my tension.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-16-2003, 01:07 AM   #16
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandSlayer:
By the way, anyone like my new siggy pic?
Wooo I love it. Undead heros roxxor

Had a decent evening economics class. The best part was in the instructor let us out 30 minutes early [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now I just sitting around waiting for you know who to get home from work...I think i'll go brush my teeth while i do that...
Old 10-16-2003, 01:31 AM   #17
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

well, I am off guys, in the morning, going to try and figure out the meaning of life or at least what i am supposed to do tomorrow [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] anyways goodnight guys...hmmm, had a crazy thought, might see if my husband will take me to Pinnicale mountian and let me climb it while the weather is cool [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2003, 01:40 AM   #18
Beoulve
The Magister

Work was über-tiring tonight.

We literally filled up our entire 5 drawers STUFFED with used PS2 games, so we basically had to remove all our empty boxes we use to make guts (gut = empty box for display) into just a big cardboard box and moved about 20+ games into that drawer, and then had to reorganize everything again because everything was out of order, due to us just jamming in stuff due to lack of space. The thing is, all the drawers were so full, you had to basically pull the entire things OUT to get to the stuff in teh back, and each drawer weighs a f***ing ton.

And the thing is, we had to leave before we could even file all the crapola we needed to, so the 3rd key is going to bitch at us for leaving him so much work.

One good thing is that I ran into a friend I haven't seen in about 7 years! [img]redface.gif[/img] It was pretty cool.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:04 AM   #19
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Sheesh, today was nothing but research research research. Im going to be writing a paper on single parenting and the statistics are just depressing me as to the number of single parenting housholds. By 2050, if these numbers stay current, there will no longer by dual parenting in the United States. One author even wrote "Our Children's Children may be the first generation to look at Marriage as an undesired Minority and make illegalize it."

I did take some time to make a few Ring-related sigs and draw a new page for Scribe. I also remembered that I havent posted at the cafe in months despite my checking up on it every couple of days... Anyhoo... I've got to teach a bunch of 7th graders how to make flash cartoons tomorrow, and it's 3 int he morning. Im so tired I wish I didnt have to do all this darned voulenteer work. :/ I also made a few big decisions regarding my site, took alot of unvisited pages down, I figured no one was ever going to visit them anyway... And that's about all I've been up to. Now im listening to Aphex Twin's Stone In Focus. I wish that all the music in the world could be like this. Then maybe we'd all mellow out.

[ 10-16-2003, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 10-16-2003, 03:17 AM   #20
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello everybody [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] . Whats going on around here lately? Any news?