Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-21-2001, 12:03 AM   #81
Tobbin_OHF

Ehmmmmm? Oh, the picture. A friend from ICQ. LOL. I did tell you that I have scanned some pictures for some people right? S'funny, a lot of people want their pics up, but don't have a scanner and they are willing to mail a complete stranger their pic just to save $5 from their local Staples or copy house. Go figure. LOL

As for you Jerome, ok, that's it. Pulls out the Long Bow of Opposition and loads another arrow of Dispel Evil. heh heh heh

Old 02-21-2001, 12:07 AM   #82
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Pulls out sword of "smiting guys who steal girls off others" oh yeah? C'mon then!!!

I'm not falling for THAT trick again, lol!
Look! [removes body armour]
Kelvar vest!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-21-2001, 12:49 AM   #83
Tobbin_OHF

Please go here before this thread splodes.
Where are you all Part II?
We'll have to continue it outside Jerome.

Old 02-21-2001, 06:35 AM   #84
Armisael

Coming up for air... that's about right.
Newbie, I've known her for nine years. We were friends for four. She's been dropping in frequently ever since I first rented this place out, and she only started invading drawers and bathroom cabinets a few months ago. So now we're engaged. Everything's going fine so far, except she's suddenly turned superfreak on me for some reason. I had to bar the door to get this message in.
Intelligence, charm, wit and wisdom? Pull the other one, Cloudbringer, it's got bells on. No, not that one, I said 'bells'... never mind. See you tomorrow, with any luck. Far too busy today. (looks nervously at said door)

Old 02-21-2001, 07:10 AM   #85
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armie: LOL! Oh, bells, er sorry, I misheard! hehehe

As for the door, well, you can put a deadbolt on the door, but I doubt it will help. She's just suddenly realized she has you for keeps and is probably on overdrive because she won't feel secure until the wedding's over and you both sign the license. Natural reaction. You're sweating, she's on adrenaline high...three months, Armie, just 3 months, hang in there!

Oh, and I meant what I wrote, so there pfffft!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-21-2001, 08:57 AM   #86
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Armie, I'm sure that you can harness all that adrenaline both of you have pulsing through your body in *cough* productive ways?

Oh, by the way, hi Cloudblooper
Old 02-21-2001, 09:05 AM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memnoch: Cloudblooper???!!! Ten demerits for that one, fiend! humph!
And if you were doing the voyeur thing earlier in the thread (and I know your were..hehehe) you'd have seen poor Armie complaining about that tired steak....ooohhhheeee, I'm sooooo good! LOL! ssssssizzzle....

CloudKILL (hehehe)
Old 02-21-2001, 09:17 AM   #88
Stealth Bomber

Armisael, you have just discovered the hidden truth about women, they are all dopplegangers. Sweetness and light right until the point they move in. Then an evil trasnsformation takes place and they revert to their true form. Soon they want you to decorate, do gardening and spend less time on your computer. Worst, sex becomes a special treat for good behaviour, instead of a spontaneous show of love. Maybe thats why I am always horny...

Old 02-21-2001, 10:53 AM   #89
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stealth! No,no, no! You are supposed to HELP him! (giggle) Naughty, naughty, filling his head with all that doppelganger stuff! And shouldn't you be out tending the flowers or fixing the roof?! HAHAHA!!!!!
Armie: Don't listen! It's not true, er well, not all of it...and I'm keeping mum on the details. hehehe

GentleRains
Old 02-21-2001, 11:34 AM   #90
Tobbin_OHF

LadyWendy, you are a woman after my own heart. I stand here in awe before the true mistress of the board. I am humbled before you. You put me to shame. To shame. Your imagination is grand indeed. I'll have to find my way back to the Jerome thread and kick him out of it. LOL