Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
Beth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
My character is currently in a romance with Anomen (and boy is he irritating...). Anyway, when we left Underdark, we ran into Drizzt and Co. Right after they left, a guy from the Order came up, giving Anomen a message about the real killer of his sister, etc...and he left. I have been EVERYWHERE looking for him. I think I've been in every building on the map. Where the heck is this guy? Or can I not ever get hime back?
Beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:26 AM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Have you tried his father's house in the government district?
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:53 AM   #3
Beth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes. I've been in every house in the government district, temple district, slums, and docks. Unless I missed a room in his dad's house. It only looked to be one floor with 2 or 3 rooms. And he's not in the Radiant Heart HQ or the Copper Coronet.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:01 AM   #4
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

IIRC he should be at Saerk's house in the Docks, but there's a time limit on this particular quest. If you wait too long he's gone forever.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:06 AM   #5
Beth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well crap...lol. I guess I better get movin' then. If not, I can to an earlier save and try again.

That must be one place I've not gone!

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 01:54 AM   #6
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma Malevois:
IIRC he should be at Saerk's house in the Docks, but there's a time limit on this particular quest. If you wait too long he's gone forever.
Sorry, but I should have said Bridge district - it's been a while since I last played.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:35 AM   #7
jcompton
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth:

My character is currently in a romance with Anomen (and boy is he irritating...)
Have you ever considered a mod-provided alternative, such as Kelsey or Solaufein?
Old 03-11-2004, 09:58 PM   #8
Nerull
Lord Ao

Sunglass Man

Quote:
Originally posted by jcompton:
quote:
Originally posted by Beth:

My character is currently in a romance with Anomen (and boy is he irritating...)
Have you ever considered a mod-provided alternative, such as Kelsey or Solaufein? [/QUOTE]I would concur on that one. Women really get a raw deal as far as romance options in the unmodded game (someone should have told them that as a general tendency women tend to like romance... ). Kelsey is a solid mod for romance...and even more fun if you do have Anomen in the party. Solaufein is a bit overpowered IMHO, but great dialog options. There have been talks about romances with Valygar and Haer'dalis in the works, but have not heard anything on them in a long time (I assume they were never finished).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 10:57 PM   #9
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Saerk's House is in the Bridge District. You can't miss it, as it's smack dab in the middle of the map, and is the biggest one.

I reccomend saving it before you enter Saerk's house, because to get Anomen back you have to say the right things. One wrong option, and he leaves for good. He's worth keeping, IMO, considering the clerical powers.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote