Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-04-2000, 08:55 PM   #1
MisterDrgn

Hey, I have a couple questions about Kung Fu? The manual says Kung Fu gives your characters the ability to punch AND kick. Is there actually any way your characters can kick?? Does Doublestrike work with Kung Fu? As far as I can see, your characters never use Kung Fu as a second weapon, even when you have the 2nd weapon skill and nothing equipped as a second weapon, but it seems like they should. Can anyone shed some light on the subject? Thanks!
--MisterDrgn

Old 12-04-2000, 11:40 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Kung Fu does work with 2nd weapon skill, and yes, you do get kick skill. It's best used with the Ironmight and Lethal Fist traits as well. If you get high enough in Kung Fu, you will begin to hit for 20-40 points per hit, which is better than most swords. I didn't really start seeing my ninja using the two-strike skill with Kung Fu until he was around 15th-16th level, so I don' t know if it was a level thing or if it was raising a skill to a particular level. It does work, though, so just concentrate on developing those skills.

Sazerac