Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-29-2000, 01:00 PM   #1
Isbeorn

I'm stuck in Anephas Temple. I was at Kerahs once, and came back downt into the temple - Now I've learned, that I need the obelisk at Kerah's portal but:

I cant get back up to Kerah, cuz the stone pillar is always up and not coming back down so I can use it as an elevator.

I removed the figurine and placed it on the altar again - didnt help. I left the shrine and came back in - didnt help either - what do I need to do, to lower the pillar
again??
Old 12-31-2000, 12:21 AM   #2
Junglegirl

Don't you have a savegame BEFORE you visited Kerah? As far as I know that's the only possibility.
Good luck, Junglegirl
Old 12-31-2000, 02:00 PM   #3
Skullcrusher

I had the same problem with the Leprechaun quest. Just download the patch to fix it.