Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2006, 04:17 AM   #1
pjs
Welcomed New User

Sunglass Man

It's been a long time since I played, but recently re-playing Fallout 2 and smuggling real alcohol into Vault City, I remembered there were a lot of ale potions around in Wiz8 that I can't recall ever using. I'd test it myself but I seem to have misplaced my CDs. I think there was an NPC who was asking for a drink somewhere near the end-game but I'm not sure if there was any other use to it.

(It would probably be a bad idea for me to re-acquire the game since it would EAT MY LIFE.)
pjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:33 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

IIRC it replenish your stamina. Make you nausea too I think.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:33 PM   #3
Loudhy
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yes, that's right. IIRC there is a (very) little chance to restore stamina without nausea.

[img]graemlins/monster5.gif[/img]
Loudhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
xfactor
Dungeon Master

To add to the semi-certainty of the IIRC replies, I don't think it works out as a good deal. Ale is cheap but it doesn't restore that much stamina and the Light Stamina potions are pretty cheap too. The nausea drawback means you should only use it in combat as a real last resort and out of combat it's more preferable to stand still for a bit to regenerate stamina.

xfactor
xfactor is offline   Reply With Quote