Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 03-20-2007, 02:00 PM   #1
Tyrion
Quintesson

Hey ya guys!
Contains spoilers, BTW...

I have a question about the captured Deva/Planetar down in the undead area of Underdark. I found her mace nearby and not being an outsider makes it unusable for me. I have looked for a way to give the mace back to her (it's hers, it's got her name on it and everything) but I can't find any dialogue options or anything!

So I wonder, is there some way to give her the mace back so she is a bit mor effective when she helps out agaist the Valsharess? I know this doesnt really matter but I just get a better feeling in my stomache knowing her mace isnt lost forever!
Old 03-20-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure you can pass it on to her at some point. I think it's either right when you free her, or when she helps you against the Valsharess.
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote