Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-20-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
Huwge
Dungeon Master

Is the second main quest time sensitive (find Martin) or can I go off exploring some dungeons?.......no spoilers please !!
Old 01-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Take your time.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:07 PM   #3
Huwge
Dungeon Master

Umm thanks I think?. I presume that means no, its not time sensitive
Old 04-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #4
Oruboris

I realize this isn't a timely response, just adding it in case anyone else is poking around the archives looking for hints.

The main threads in all the Elderscroll games [so far as I can remeber] are not time sensitive. You can put off 'the next step' forever, game years if it suits you, or ignore them completely and just enjoy the experience.

The quest givers looove to tell you how urgent everything is, just to add tension, but your actions trigger the next sequence rather than the reverse. You'll never get a 'Sorry, you took too long, now the evil dudes rule the universe' message.

But of course, the number/quality of your opponents in any given section increase with your level, so it doesn't necessarily get easier.
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote