Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2000, 03:32 PM   #1
bpm07

I just got into the asylum, lost my perfectly good thief Yoshimo (I knew of it), and get stuck with Imoen. She's still like she was at the beginning, miles off in terms of ability and just to weak to do any good. Will it affect the storyline if you dump here once back to the mainland? Cuz she does nothing but get on my goddamn nerves!

PS. Is there a clock ticking now that Irenicus took my soul?

Old 11-18-2000, 03:48 PM   #2
Ribs

That was a potentially huge unmarked spoiler for the few people left out there who don't know about the plot twist in the asylum.

The plot line isn't affected by what you do with Imoen. I didn't bother picking her up the second time the around, and it played out exactly the same way (minus having to listen to Imoen whining all of the time).

There is no time constraint once you lose your soul. I slept for 60 days straight at one point to see how the timing would play out on my stronghold quest.

Old 11-19-2000, 12:08 AM   #3
Sabre
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Please if you are going to give out SPOILERS make them!

I haven't done that bit yet!!!