Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-29-2002, 04:58 PM   #41
Tobbin
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:
Accord is busy with work and remote control cars

and FYI Tobbin challanged Cloudy in the beginning too
well untill he left too.....
And Armiseal who left too.....

It looks to me Cloudy has a way to ensure her opponents don;t exceed her in posts
You better watch your back neb

Hahahahaha. Man, it's hard to believe it's been that long hasn't it? Yes, I remember for a short time that I had challenged Cloudy. But when I had surpassed her it just came to me that what I was doing wasn't about the friendship or about the banter, but only about the numbers. It was then that I decided to post only about important stuff (to me anyways). See, I was giving my opinion on anything and everything and it wasn't really needed (those numbers again - I would like to add that I didn't post just to add a number though, I did try to have something meaningful to add to the thread). So I slowed down my breaks and let Memnoch keep the lead. See, back then, he was the #1 spammer. This was before he became a moderator (though he was basically performing the duties of a moderator). Seems like the times were a little different back then. It wasn't but a few months and the board started to get a more serious feel to it. Seems like every so often (lately) there is a glimmer of that same feel in here. I kind of miss it. I've had a lot going on this past year too, so haven't been able to get here a lot from time to time. I hope that we can band together like we once were because this is the best place on the net hands down. I'd like to see it stay that way too.
Old 01-29-2002, 05:32 PM   #42
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Why are Lioness and Rudy exceptions?

I'm an exception to everything.

*dances out the window to defy gravity* See?
Old 01-29-2002, 06:04 PM   #43
Tobbin
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

I'm an exception to everything.

*dances out the window to defy gravity* See?

*THUD*

Uhhmmmm, Lioness, you need any help there?

LOL
Old 01-29-2002, 06:18 PM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbs! I do love to see that mesmerizing sig of yours, dear friend!
And I always enjoyed your posts. I never even considered you'd been spamming for numbers! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now.. Lioness! You really need to do that with a bottle of water in your hand. When you float over the nay-sayers just dump it on them! LOLOLOL

CloudWalker
Old 01-29-2002, 06:29 PM   #45
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

hey accord good to see you. Just been lurking i huh?
Old 01-29-2002, 06:48 PM   #46
Tobbin
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Tobbs! I do love to see that mesmerizing sig of yours, dear friend!
And I always enjoyed your posts. I never even considered you'd been spamming for numbers! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now.. Lioness! You really need to do that with a bottle of water in your hand. When you float over the nay-sayers just dump it on them! LOLOLOL

CloudWalker

Missed you too. And as for the numbers thing, I kinda was, but kinda wasn't. Even when I was thinking of them, I still didn't want to just post anything like "Me too" or just a smiley or anything. I figured if there wasn't anything I could add to the post, why post? Well, except for the great SPAM post. You remember that one, right? LOL I stayed out of it for most of the thread up until the last 10 or so messages. Then I conveniently snuck in and posted replies to everything that I had been missing. LOL. Just kinda snuck right past 1000 with that. Took the 999, 1000, and 1001 post just in case there was a doubt. I haven't really thought about it much anymore though. I remember it wasn't too long after that we started losing messages and the board started getting unstable. I'm glad things worked out though. Seems like whenever we went past 75 posts on the blue board, we always hadda wonder when things would disappear. Moving to this board definitely improved how many messages the system could handle. Ziroc did a great job. Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2002, 07:58 PM   #47
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

Don't suppose anyone noticed that in a thread about where Accord had gone Accord actually posted something.

Hello there! I don't know you but I already appreciate your comic timing.

Oh hi!
This is ALL Azzy's fault, he is trying to get that can opener out for spam.
Old 01-29-2002, 07:59 PM   #48
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Dont mind me I had NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with the matter [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah.....that's what they ALL say..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2002, 08:01 PM   #49
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:
Accord is busy with work and remote control cars

and FYI Tobbin challanged Cloudy in the beginning too
well untill he left too.....
And Armiseal who left too.....

It looks to me Cloudy has a way to ensure her opponents don;t exceed her in posts
You better watch your back neb

Rikard?? Is that you???
Old 01-30-2002, 03:28 AM   #50
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Accord:

Rikard?? Is that you???

eh eh...
No???

I'm Konfuzed (Zany is currently in suspended animation and braindead )