Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-15-2001, 09:39 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

HEY!

You copping a little diggy at my skipping sheep Ramon? I'll have you know my skipping sheep are very intelligent, and do not wear contact lenses. Look Ramon, just LOOK at the intelligence in their eyes, it cannot be denied!:

They're hip, they're hop, they're non-stop!

Hell, one of them is gonna be USA's future president, can you figure out which one?

Should be clearly discernable, as the one looks sooooo much different than the other skipping sheep

Old 07-15-2001, 09:42 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BWAHAHAHAHA.... LadySis... you uh, drinking anything tonight?

Love your sheep, but they are soooo funny....sorry mr Future President Sheep, but you are!

Cloudykins

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-15-2001, 10:01 PM   #33
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HEY!

You copping a little diggy at my skipping sheep Ramon? I'll have you know my skipping sheep are very intelligent, and do not wear contact lenses. Look Ramon, just LOOK at the intelligence in their eyes, it cannot be denied!:

They're hip, they're hop, they're non-stop!

Hell, one of them is gonna be USA's future president, can you figure out which one?

Should be clearly discernable, as the one looks sooooo much different than the other skipping sheep
No doubt, your sheep are funny as hell, and as entertainer qualities become more and more important for the success of political careers in a media democracy, you are absolutely right, LW, one of them might just as well be a future president !

Psst, Cb, LW doesn't need any alcohol to get like that: today is just one of these nights when her mischievous nature comes through and runs wild.
Watch out ! sniffle, and I have to go to bed right now and will again miss out on all the fun !

------------------
So long !

Rł - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-15-2001, 10:39 PM   #34
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
No doubt, your sheep are funny as hell, and as entertainer qualities become more and more important for the success of political careers in a media democracy, you are absolutely right, LW, one of them might just as well be a future president !

Psst, Cb, LW doesn't need any alcohol to get like that: today is just one of these nights when her mischievous nature comes through and runs wild.
Watch out ! sniffle, and I have to go to bed right now and will again miss out on all the fun !

LOL Ramon! Yes, I feel you have pinpointed "the one", that special "sheep" that draws and entertains the public, yes you know which one is the candidate don't you? Always the perceptive one, or should I say Ones (R+3)!

Yes, LOL, again your are correct, no alcohol-inhibited behavior here on my part this evening, just having a bit of fun with a few good friends Do not worry about missing out on any fun RamonyRamonyRamon, as nobody's going anywhere, and your replies will always be seen

Hey sis!! Whazzzuuuppp??!! Have a good weekend I hope? Mine was OK, gonna hit the hay myself now I think (I HATE Mondays!!). Headphones still working good so far? Handy things aren't they?

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 07-15-2001).]
Old 07-15-2001, 11:45 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heya Wendy, shepherdess and political wheeler dealer!
Not a bad weekend but not great either.. however VACATION starts next week! YEEHA! I played some BG2 with a favorite knight of mine and a little IWD with a mod pal of mine and did a little birdie watching in my yard, along with the ever popular WEEDING.. ugh! How was yours?

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-16-2001, 05:48 PM   #36
Bleys
Dungeon Master

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER?
About three or four months.
WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME?
Michael
GOT ANY ANIMALS?
Cat Sooty, Dog Bess
APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE?
House/ Student house
ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
Atheist until the day I released I am god
BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS?
Ball Points.
WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS?
The escape from reality, and the power(I tend to be the GM).
WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE?
Can't Drive
DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS?
Now and again.
WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)?
Student/Temp work
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)?
I can like most types but I prefer Rock and Metal
HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
1 Half sister
WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES?
Mountains
IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Mobile home
CHIPS OR DORITOS?
Chips, the British ones!
WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)?
Can't remember
WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD?
Don't care.
WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS?
Secret of mana 2(It's older but it only has just been translated)
Jagged alliance 2
FF9
DEATH PENALTY OR NOT?
Yes, there are some crimes were it is needed
ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD?
Yes, but I am using a modem now...
Old 07-17-2001, 12:09 PM   #37
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hey Ladywinderszekketed! How the heck are YOU? Thought I'd reply here rather than in the other thread. Nashville is maahty purty-laahke, aint ut? Aahl be headin' to New Yawk sown. I's enjoyin' maahself. You?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 07-17-2001, 03:04 PM   #38
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmm just checkin around a few threads.....and what do I find here?!?! SHOCK HORROR! Spam!!! The surprise almost killed me!
Old 07-17-2001, 09:00 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Hey Ladywinderszekketed! How the heck are YOU? Thought I'd reply here rather than in the other thread. Nashville is maahty purty-laahke, aint ut? Aahl be headin' to New Yawk sown. I's enjoyin' maahself. You?

I'm fine Yorick! Glad you are enjoying the southern hospertality Yes, been to Nashville, very pertai to take a gander at Aaad Reckon! New York next eh? Well hope you enjoy the Big Apple, tell us all about it when you get a chance