Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-24-2001, 05:27 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, I'm getting a lot of requests for sigs, and these are tending to get scattered in several threads around Gen Con. So, out of respect for Ziroc so we won't have the board swamped with sig request threads, and so I can quickly find them all in one central location, I'm creating this thread.

If you wish for me to render you a graphic signature, please post a request here, along with anything specific you wish for me to do in it. I will render these on a first-come, first-serve basis. Currently, I have three pending:

Pangur Ban
Dundee Slaytern
Lord Exxon

that is, I think. I hope I haven't overlooked anyone, in which case, please post up here and remind me! That's what I mean; after a bit, it gets hard to keep track of who asked for what. This will be a nice, single location for everyone to request sigs and then pick them up when completed.

Thanks! We're now open for business!

Cheers,

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Old 10-24-2001, 05:30 PM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

I would greatly appreciate if you would make on for me.
Thanks in advance if you decide to do it. As far as
specifics...none come to mind.

Off topic,
Do you frequent Lucky Lou's?

[This message has been edited by Mitro Jellywadder (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:30 PM   #3
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Well, you asked...

Could you possibly incorporate a GIF of a dwarf into my sig somehow? I've been looking for a GIF of a dwarf and have come up empty handed. I know that you proabably don't want repeat customers.

thanks

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-24-2001, 05:32 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, no problem, Mitro Jellywadder and Hiram Sedai! It may be a day or so, but I'll definitely get to you.

Mitro, at least, do you have a color you would like? That will help.

Cheers,

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 05:36 PM   #5
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Dark blue would work fine. Thanks. Lucky Lou's?
Old 10-24-2001, 05:46 PM   #6
Sorcerer Alex

I'd really appreciate anything you might deem suitable for me Saz. I could use a new sig picture and I'd be very grateful if you could find me anything

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-24-2001, 05:59 PM   #7
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Oh boy Saz! It's awful nice of you to do this for folks but I think you may have opened up a can of worms here. Prepare to be swamped with requests. Guys, remember to say thanks when Saz does one for you.

------------------
Member of ORT
Master Barbsman and weilder of the razor wit!
Official royal toad! Ribbit! Ribbet I say!

The true secret to happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!
Old 10-24-2001, 06:03 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Saz, could you possibly do one for me?

Nothing fancy, just a red-robed mage that looks something like Edwin from BG1(BG1, not BG2, he looks ugly in BG2, too many piercings.).
Old 10-24-2001, 06:07 PM   #9
Archie_Bunker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Archie_Bunker:
Hi dere Saz, Archie_Bunker here

I'd love for you to put me back in my big comfy greenish-brown or brownish-green chair.

What I'm talking about is a signature for IW. Can you make me a signature with my name merged over a chair? Or a chair on top of the underscore with those wavy colors I've seen you do for folks? I want my "Archie Bunker" chair to be kinda big, so I'm leaning to the merged image, but you are the expert, and I defer to your judgement.

I didn't get a response from you before, so I thought I'd ask again.

I realize the mood of the forum has changed since I asked, and my original concept of "fun" doesn't apply now. Thinking back on it, it was probably never the best idea Using it to point out how silly I can be might offend others, and since that was never my intent I will not be doing that. I just want to be a regular guy posting with a fictional name like everyone else. Is that ok? I hope so, but if not let me know.

I do like the name, and hope you'll put me back in my big, comfy chair. After all, it's in the Smithsonian Institute, so with your help, I'd love to put it on display here

------------------

"Those were the days."

Old 10-24-2001, 06:07 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Saz, could you possibly do one for me?

Nothing fancy, just a red-robed mage that looks something like Edwin from BG1(BG1, not BG2, he looks ugly in BG2, too many piercings.).
I know exactly what you mean, Neb. It is hilarious to me how as time goes on, the PC and NPC pictures in RPG's look more and more like 90's "slackers".

Cheers,

------------------