Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-22-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
DarkDivine
Welcomed New User

Default Need help to change to D3D!!!

Hi!

I found my old W&W game after having some nostalgic memories, anyhow, i have had quite a lot of problems to get the game working in XP, finally after many great tips from this forum i got the game working but after a while i realised i couldn´t target enemies so i changed to software rendering and all of a sudden the game won´t start as in D3D.
So here i am looking for the configuration file to edit manually, but i kinda need some help on that.
Anyone????

I know.... reinstalling will help but it takes some time and i am kinda lazy so i ask here insted.... also kinda fun to try to fix theese kind of troubles so i may learn something aswell.

Cheers!
DarkDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: Need help to change to D3D!!!

IIRC You'll need to enter the game itself to change the configuration. Since you can't start the game you might have to reinstall the game.

Try downloading this graphic fix patch and see if it fix the "target enemies" problem that you are having.

Graphic Fix Patch
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote